Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

Okay.

Ranboo and Tubbo’s Platonic Marriage was cute at first but now its just kinda sad

they originally married for TAX PURPOSES, bit now they actually love each Other and now that Tommy is back and out of Prison it’s kinda sadder, because Tommy thinks tubbo likes Ranboo more than him which, debatably is true.

also they didn’t even Care that Tommy had actually died, and I mean sure, some people can say they were in denial and sure, one Tubbo realized Tommy was actually dead he did something nice but Ranboo didn’t even do much, considering Tommy was Tubbo’s Previous Best friend

And they didn’t even wait for Tommy to be out of prison to be married, and I’m sure Tubbo would’ve like for Tommy to be there but, he didn’t wait for him, which just makes me kind of upset.

Im not sure if this is just be Being A Tommy apologist but I don’t think Their marriage is cute anymore, I mean, I still like it but I just don’t think it’s very cute anymore.

please don’t come for me, this is just my opinion.

Pico has an untreated schizophrenia, which is why he never goes anywhere without a gun after the 'incident at school'.

why did I only just learn this