Stray Fawn Community

Spiritual Connections |A Warrior Cats Sim/RP

(Mostly) Inspired by: @Green the Fiery Fox

-

"Gorse? Gorse!" the dark tom was running towards his best friend, who was know a rotting corpse.

Soon later, some other cats appeared, "Bracken? Bracken, what happened?" a light gray she-cat asked

"I-I don't know.." the dark tom's spirit was crushed by this death

A different cat spoke, a light brownish-grayish mix she-cat, "It looks as if he had been killed by a pack of dogs.. or.. Them.."

"Them?  Why would they do this? They actually liked Gorse." the fourth cat spoke

"Well.. then I'd assume the pack of dogs did it.." the brownish-grayish she-cat said

"But we can never be to sure, Dawn." Bracken spoke up

"You're completely right." the brownish-grayish she-cat, Dawn, supported him

"What if.. what if the.." Bracken hesitated

""the" what?" the fourth cat asked impatiently

"Dusk! Give the cat  minute. He just lost his best friend." Dawn scolded the fourth cat, Dusk

Bracken continued: "What if the spirits did it..?"

"The spirits? Why would the spirits do it? Aren't they supposed to be the good guys?" the light gray cat spoke

"Well, as far as I know, there are two different types of spirits.." Bracken sat, looking down at his paws

"Two..?" Dawn and Dusk both said

Bracken nodded

"What do you mean?" asked the light gray cat

"Well, if there really are two different types, then they'd split between bad and good, right?" Bracken lifted his head to look at the gray she-cat

"I.. guess..?" the she-cat sat down, confused

"Well.. I've seen them.. the spirits, I mean.." Bracken confessed

"Bracken.." the light gray cat stared at the dark tom

"Silver.." the dark tom said

"You have the.." the gray she-cat, Silver, was horrified

""the"..?" Bracken was scared, and a little confused

"The Spiritual Connection.."

Dusk and Dawn gasped

"I-I think.. that we should just find whoever Vine is, and just.. ignore this.." Silver suggested

The three of her companions nodded

~*~

What felt like days later, the four cats reached a place with many tall twoleg dens

Bracken took the lead, leading the other three further into the loud place

"Bracken.. do you even know where you're going..?" Silver asked

"No, but she does.." he pointed to thin air in front of him

"Bracken.. there's nothing.. or no-cat there.." Silver muttered

"Yeah there is.."

"Then what do they look like?"

"Well.. a pure white she-cat, with a gray front right paw, and tail tip!" Bracken answered excitedly, almost as excited at a kit getting ready to take their first pawsteps outside the den

"Wow.." Silver was surprised by the perfect explanation

Soon later, the cats came to a stop

A bright yellow twoleg den standing in front of them

"This is it." Bracken declared

"Are.. are you sure..?" Silver asked warily

"Positive." Bracken stated, before starting towards the den, where a light grayish-green she-cat was sitting on a fence

She hadn't noticed them until Bracken spoke: "Hello!"

This made the cat jump back in fear. "W-who are you? What do you want?"

"Well.. I'm Bracken, that's Silver," he pointed to the light gray she-cat, who was narrowing her eyes at the new cat in a warning, "And those are the twins, Dawn and Dusk." he flicked his tail at the two similar cats

"And.. we're looking for a cat named Vine, do you have any idea of where she might be?" Bracken asked

"Why?" the new she-cat asked

"Well.. we're not too sure.." Bracken sat down

"Well.. you've found her.." the new cat said

"Wait.. you're Vine?" Bracken stared at the she-cat

"Yeah..!" the new cat, Vine, said

"Well.. would you mind coming with us?"

"Where?"

"To the.. forest..?"

"Oh! Sure!" Vine sounded excited

Bracken smiled before leading the way back, with him being led by the spiritual cat

Silver caught up to him: "That was easier than expected.."

"Yeah.." Bracken answered

"So.. what do you think she's needed for..?"

"I don't know.." Bracken answered swiftly

The cats stayed quiet the rest of the way

~*~

~Back at the forest~

"Have you "spoken with the spirits" on the way here?" Dusk sneered, trotting up next to Bracken

"Yes, actually. I did."

"Oh.. well.. what did they say..?"

"DawnClan, DuskClan, SilverClan, and VineClan will come together to create four territory's for each group. They must protect their borders, with the help of friends and family. These four will be at peace when halfmoon enters the sky. When this has happened, each group will meet at the burned tree for a night of truce. The truce will only last that one night, and will not be broken unless necessary. If the truce lasts more than halfmoon, either between two cats, or entire clans, it will be breaking the warrior code." Bracken repeated the explanation the spirit cat had told him

"Wow.. also, what are these.. clans..?" Dusk asked

"Groups of cats, I'd assume." Bracken answered

Dusk nodded, staying quiet while they wandered farther into the trees

Moments later, Bracken came to stop

"This is it. This is the place where you all find your territory's. This is the place, where I leave.." Bracken turned to his companions

The four cat nodded as he backed away, turning to run

Soon, the tip of his tail disappeared. He was gone.

"Well.. let's find our territory's..?" Silver's voice was on edge, tears watering her eyes

The other three cats nodded, splitting up

Silver stayed where she stood for a second: "Bracken, you will always be welcome in my clan.." she said, before bounding off into the undergrowth, soon finding a place where trees protected a perfect sized clearing, which was protected by boulders, giving it it's beauty..

She just had to build dens and find cats..

"This. This is the new SilverClan." she said, getting to work, starting to build dens

Vine found a pretty flowery-type space

Dawn found a perfect spot next to a low-hanging cliff, able to see the sky at dusk, to remind her of her twin brother, who parted ways from her, off to find his own territory space..

Dusk found a spot similar to Dawn's, except not a cliff, instead a clearing with trees and one clear spot, he was able to see dawn happen here.. to remind him of his twin sister...

They got their new names as Silverstar, Vinestar, Dawnstar, and Duskstar.

Bracken found a place to rest a while, only to be found by twolegs and be taken into their home, though he accepted it, for he new that soon there would be four cats would soon be born into the world, with The Spiritual Connection..

For now, he waited for their arrival.. awaiting the day they should come and greet him

-

Clans- 

SilverClan(Silverstar has 5 lives left)

VineClan(Vinestar has 4 lives left)

@Green the Fiery Fox

Name: Monarch(leaf)

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: 

image.png.8501dd43603f439fc12f6218f6cbddc9.png

Description: A quiet and distant tom who can be bold and snarky at some times. Doesn't like other cats bothering him.

Other(Optional): He speaks in 'gibberish' and nobody can understand him.

DawnClan(Dawnstar has 7 lives left)

DuskClan(Duskstar has 6 lives left)

-

4 players only.

1 player per clan.

-

Form- 

Name: 

Pronouns: 

Clan: 

Appearance: 

Description: 

Other(Optional): 

Name: Monarch___

Appearance: 

Description: A quiet and distant tom who can be bold and snarky at some times. Doesn't like other cats bothering him.

Other(Optional): He speaks in 'gibberish' and nobody can understand him. (if that's allowed, I've been itching to use my own made up language-)

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Name: Monarch___

Appearance: 

Other(Optional): He speaks in 'gibberish' and nobody can understand him. (if that's allowed, I've been itching to use my own made up language-)

@__________________________?