Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

17 hours ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

There is a legendary for each 'game'

In this case, we have two, Sound and Sight

So, two legendries 

but some games have multiple legendaries, unless those are actually mythicals, but anyways, it would be cool.

17 hours ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

nope, not atm

I am here!(not always, only sometimes,)

15 hours ago, Pancrack said:

The state bug is a dragonfly, so we need a mythical dragonfly Pokemon

their state bird is a Willow Ptarmigan so mythical bord pokeman

Their state flower is scorpion grasses so I want a mythical flower Pokemon 

so Ye 3 mythicals

okkk, hmmm... Ok so for the dragon fly something quite small, I'll draw something in ms paint.1024987151_baddragonflydrawing.thumb.png.71070661a128396432390f99aa754fa2.png

with a comically small head, but everything else big, including the wings. I don't know how to fully utilize ms paint

2 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Also can one of them be sick with some unknown disease and uh... dies at the end?

and they’re the one that makes the log?

uhh, too dark for pokemon, make a subtle reference to that, or just have it fly over a kid's head, which would be hard. actually, I think you just have to do the thing that parents do and have the professer just say that she went on vacation or etc. Though I don't knoow if it is actually too dark, it definetly is dark.  She should die before our equivelent of the elite four so that you can find him in a graveyard, which you could find at some point. I have a question, is this game planned to be dark, because I'm good at that(as in, making it creepy(like ocarina of time) but still have the darkER stuff not noticeable to children(as the aformentioned stuff above.) because making it so dark that it would get T for rating is something I wouldn't do. I think it should be a E for everyone(or at least E for 10 and up) either way, it will be  good)

14 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

We also need some kind of gimmick

Like dynamax or mega evolution.

oh, well I just remembered one I had in my head. so here it goes. 

I think there should be a saddle or something that you can equip onto your bird and horse pokemon(also any others it would work with.) the way it `would work is by having that sort of pokemon have that equipped, they can have another pokemon on that saddle(for example a pikachu on a big enough bird pokemon) but wouldn't work if the pokemon is too big for that kind of flight(like a horse on a bird (it would work if the bird is big enough like a legendary) ) you could have your pokemon dive, or just ride. the way it would work is that when a pokemon with this item(or specific item for this kind of travel) equipped and you go into the fight option you will see an option to have a pokemon ride in the menu. If clicked on it would have your pokemon switching screen but all the ones that wouldn't work would be grayed out, and if you clicked on a pokemon that would work it would have that pokemon sit on your other pokemon. Now this does seem op, so most battles would be double battles, and you cannot have 3 pokemon on the field at once using saddles. This game would have to have a difficulty curve once you get an item like this, and a massive one at that.+  Also does anyone remember that one scene where ash has his pikachu sit on his bird(I forgot which pokemon) well, I think that could exist, basically, you could have pokemon moves effect that other pokemon. So if the riding pokemon uses lets say, tackle, then the riding pokemon could use scratch, and it would do extra damage, like in dnd, but it would require lots of programming.  I think that's it. OH WAIT! Ok, so the riding pokemon wouldn't be able to use some attacks like tackle because they are riding. The  way it would work is to have them attack at the same time, and the way this would work is to have the fight menu have both of the pokemons  4 move's on either side.

46 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

How about we do both?

like you need to water the plants in the grass/water gym and so on and so forth?

hmmm... maybe something simaler, it would have to make sense... as a puzzle, like, yeah, water plants, but it would have to grow quite fast, it would probably have to be the reverse.

23 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I need a name for the evil team to write the log, any ideas?

for the death? well uh, it's pokemon, not goldeneye 007. This is a fangame, but I would like to try and have it feel like a normal pokemon game.

6 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

Team Fortune

Team Shade

Team Cloud

Team Ocean

Team Seafoam

Rlly liking team shade

but idk-

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmm... maybe something simaler, it would have to make sense... as a puzzle, like, yeah, water plants, but it would have to grow quite fast, it would probably have to be the reverse.

for the death? well uh, it's pokemon, not goldeneye 007. This is a fangame, but I would like to try and have it feel like a normal pokemon game.

what I meant was no direct thing about death, it should be rated E(I am planning to make it an actual game)

13 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

but some games have multiple legendaries, unless those are actually mythicals, but anyways, it would be cool.

I am here!(not always, only sometimes,)

okkk, hmmm... Ok so for the dragon fly something quite small, I'll draw something in ms paint.1024987151_baddragonflydrawing.thumb.png.71070661a128396432390f99aa754fa2.png

with a comically small head, but everything else big, including the wings. I don't know how to fully utilize ms paint

uhh, too dark for pokemon, make a subtle reference to that, or just have it fly over a kid's head, which would be hard. actually, I think you just have to do the thing that parents do and have the professer just say that she went on vacation or etc. Though I don't knoow if it is actually too dark, it definetly is dark.  She should die before our equivelent of the elite four so that you can find him in a graveyard, which you could find at some point. I have a question, is this game planned to be dark, because I'm good at that(as in, making it creepy(like ocarina of time) but still have the darkER stuff not noticeable to children(as the aformentioned stuff above.) because making it so dark that it would get T for rating is something I wouldn't do. I think it should be a E for everyone(or at least E for 10 and up) either way, it will be  good)

oh, well I just remembered one I had in my head. so here it goes. 

I think there should be a saddle or something that you can equip onto your bird and horse pokemon(also any others it would work with.) the way it `would work is by having that sort of pokemon have that equipped, they can have another pokemon on that saddle(for example a pikachu on a big enough bird pokemon) but wouldn't work if the pokemon is too big for that kind of flight(like a horse on a bird (it would work if the bird is big enough like a legendary) ) you could have your pokemon dive, or just ride. the way it would work is that when a pokemon with this item(or specific item for this kind of travel) equipped and you go into the fight option you will see an option to have a pokemon ride in the menu. If clicked on it would have your pokemon switching screen but all the ones that wouldn't work would be grayed out, and if you clicked on a pokemon that would work it would have that pokemon sit on your other pokemon. Now this does seem op, so most battles would be double battles, and you cannot have 3 pokemon on the field at once using saddles. This game would have to have a difficulty curve once you get an item like this, and a massive one at that.+  Also does anyone remember that one scene where ash has his pikachu sit on his bird(I forgot which pokemon) well, I think that could exist, basically, you could have pokemon moves effect that other pokemon. So if the riding pokemon uses lets say, tackle, then the riding pokemon could use scratch, and it would do extra damage, like in dnd, but it would require lots of programming.  I think that's it. OH WAIT! Ok, so the riding pokemon wouldn't be able to use some attacks like tackle because they are riding. The  way it would work is to have them attack at the same time, and the way this would work is to have the fight menu have both of the pokemons  4 move's on either side.

also did anyone read this? any comments?

17 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Death isn’t too dark for pokemon

have you seen the anime? (Mainly the sun and moon one, a Pokemon dies in that)

and even the games reference drugs and things like that.

14 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

Team Fortune

Team Shade

Team Cloud

Team Ocean

Team Seafoam

Rlly liking team shade

but idk-

How about team Shaded Clouds?

or Shaded Fourtune?

4 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

it was tl;dr

Too long for my ADD b r a i n

oh

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Death isn’t too dark for pokemon

have you seen the anime? (Mainly the sun and moon one, a Pokemon dies in that)

and even the games reference drugs and things like that.

yeah, but it isn't explicitly said. So you can't have it be directly said.

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmm... eh whatever, isn't very catchy, but will probably be memorable.

what about shady clouds? or shade storm? nah, shade storm sounds like an attack.

4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Also your being stubborn again.

oops. At least I have a reason, and it's not just for no reason other then me liking being stubborn.

5 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

2 questions and 1 comment. the mewtwo one doesn't count as I think that it was cut out of the original movie, and I thin that that part is rated T, or possibly the entire movie, either way, I'm not counting that one... actually, I'll count that, but it is still not explicitly said that they die.my 2 questions are,

1. are there any(RATED E) instences of this happening, it has to be rated E. My second question is, is it ever EXPLICITLY said that someone died.

also I would like it if you said what type of pokemon it is, because some are less sentient than others.

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

oops. At least I have a reason, and it's not just for no reason other then me liking being stubborn.

2 questions and 1 comment. the mewtwo one doesn't count as I think that it was cut out of the original movie, and I thin that that part is rated T, or possibly the entire movie, either way, I'm not counting that one... actually, I'll count that, but it is still not explicitly said that they die.my 2 questions are,

1. are there any(RATED E) instences of this happening, it has to be rated E. My second question is, is it ever EXPLICITLY said that someone died.

also I would like it if you said what type of pokemon it is, because some are less sentient than others.

Can we either ignore or kick him out of the Project?

@Green the Freaking Out Fox

please