Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

Just now, Zixvir said:

w o a h.

I like bread(instead of I like trains this has everyone else inflate a bunch like rising bread) I also really like bread, mainly because of the good flavor when made right, for example, a newyork plain bagel, the bread is good, or bread from panera.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

I like bread(instead of I like trains this has everyone else inflate a bunch like rising bread) I also really like bread, mainly because of the good flavor when made right, for example, a newyork plain bagel, the bread is good, or bread from panera.

The bread we make has a special taste to us. It's really good. Especially right out of the oven with some butter on it.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

Aroura.thumb.png.5d7e561c48b5e5cf6de1177ac8e3933a.pngAnd her main pokemon, Hakoura

Hakorara.thumb.png.a094fedd5753b039596d2e612dc58319.png

Also yes, it's supposed to have no eyes.

It's Flying/Fairy Type

hmmm... pokedex entry, maybe it unevolved it's eyes because it flew in the clouds so much.

15 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

Time to make pokedex entries for all my pokemon!

oh! can I help? I do pokedex entries based on how it acts. Also there is different personality types, so yeah.

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmm... pokedex entry, maybe it unevolved it's eyes because it flew in the clouds so much.

maybe this would work? Or something like this

I have an Idea for pokedex entries, there will be one for if you see it in the wild, and one for if you catch that  pokemon, (basically, 2 pokedex entries for each pokemon.) also, I think it would be cool if, once we make this, we make it a forum game(and I make it a fan game.)

1 minute ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I already have the ones for mine. Also making an actual thing for a pokedex.

? what do you mean by that??