Stray Fawn Community

Murudu (War)| A Sim/RP

MATTRESS

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"ACK!" He yelled as he landed.

He screamed out of pain.

"angute dromnv omkaandr?"

(i'm pretty sure this means are you okay)

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Nu..." He said weakly.

(Translaton: No...)

(also I'm just using my notepad rn so if u tweaked anything and I get it wrong that's why.)

(i tweaked like two things, nu now also means doesn't and lenon also means beast) 

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Chiyanna said:

hello, what is this rp about? 1. is there magic? 2. Is there a day system/food? I may be interested in joining. Also what language is @Green the Fiery Fox referring too, and can you link to it? And do we all start as orphans in strange places?

it's my Dihaqete omme viteanukte (Isle of Peace) language!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

hello, what is this rp about? 1. is there magic? 2. Is there a day system/food? I may be interested in joining. Also what language is @Green the Fiery Fox referring too, and can you link to it? And do we all start as orphans in strange places?

hi there! 

the rp is about a war.

there is no magic, the glow pool is like the moon pool in warrior cats : ) 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 7:24 PM, CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX said:

hi there! 

the rp is about a war.

there is no magic, the glow pool is like the moon pool in warrior cats : ) 

Well I guess I can join then. I may not be very active or speradically so. Is that alright?

On 2/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

it's my Dihaqete omme viteanukte (Isle of Peace) language!

Nice! I don't have my own, I may try to use Silinan except I haven't heard back from the starter of that thread on whether I could use it in rps or not. I do have a few words of my own that I've taken out of niche names. Mainly Chiy meaning Bird and An or Anna meaning pretty or beautiful. Also Reko meaning happy and I forgot what means sad but I had that at some point. I decided to try and add my words to that thread and I think Chiy will be added unsure of the others. So I don't really have a language I guess, I could always use plain English or sprinkle in one or two words now and then.

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Well I guess I can join then. I may not be very active or speradically so. Is that alright?

ye! 

use this form to join please!

(copy and pasted)

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Looks:

Other: (please add something about your character here! their ts, backstory, anything! this is required, sorry!)

• Like 1

Tribe: Whatever tribe finds her first :)

Name: Abelia

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Looks/genes: image.png.caf408d251c86f19debd0d6783ad3748.png
(I used the gene creator in niche to get 7 different ones then rolled dice. I got #4 which was in my opionion the worst looking one that made the least story sense...figures). Gene-wise I have changed 2 things, she has poison fangs recesive instead of double ant-eater which could not be possible even if her mother had that. Also, I thought she had too much fertility and I aciidentally set them all to that instead of randomizing it so she has high fertility in only one slot and I rolled and she got medium (2) fertility in the other.

Other: (Don't worry I love backstories :) ) When I began my storymode playthrough before I recorded it, back when Adam was still alive on Tiny Green him and Eve had too many children before I realized I would have to move onto the next island. The travel port only had 5 spots, Adam and Eve had 5 children and themselves. Two had to be left behind so I could continue to breed Adam and Eve to get as much genetic material from them as possible to give the tribe it's best chance (especially to get home island immunity solidly in the genes). Their first child had such an evil appearance to me that I had named them Cain, they also didn't have home island immunity (if I remember correctly) so they were left. Adam and Eve's youngest child couldn't get to the port in time, so he was left with his elder brother. I do not remember his name, but he will now be named Abel. [However, Cain was not much like his biblical counterpart, and cared for his brother and raised him rather than killing him. Cain still hated his parents for abandoning the brothers on the island, and he engrained revenge into his brother's mind. They lived on the island until Abel had grown, but there was no-one on this island. Most of the stepping stones of the port had crumbled into the ocean, but since there was no-one else on the island the brother's decided to try and follow their tribe anyways. Cain ended up falling into the waters multiple times, plus saving his brother once, and thus took alot of damage. By swimming for their lives one of the times they somehow managed to get to a more stable small island, where they ate and rested before continuing down a different path of rocks that they thought was the same. They arrived at a large island, on which they found a female who fell in love with Cain. They had a child, naming her Abelia, but soon after a Bearyena attacked, killing the female and further hurting Cain before it died. Cain died after entrusting the care of the child to Abel. However, next turn another Bearyena came. Abel hit the Bearyena and ran, hoping to distract it from the child. The gamble paid off, and Abel met a wandering female with a claw and poison fangs which helped him kill the beast. But while this was going on, a bird came and snatched Abelia away. The bird on it's way home unluckily flew over the warring island of this roleplay. Either Abelia gets the bird to let go of her as did Adam, or a winged creature (or other nicheling) somehow saves her. Bringing this one-gemmed orphan, daughter of Cain son of Adam, into this frightning world.

Edited by Chiyanna
Added a picture and genes

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Tribe: Whatever tribe finds her first :)

Name: Abelia

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Looks: Black with dark red stripes and purple eyes

Other: (Don't worry I love backstories :) ) When I began my storymode playthrough before I recorded it, back when Adam was still alive on Tiny Green him and Eve had too many children before I realized I would have to move onto the next island. The travel port only had 5 spots, Adam and Eve had 5 children and themselves. Two had to be left behind so I could continue to breed Adam and Eve to get as much genetic material from them as possible to give the tribe it's best chance (especially to get home island immunity solidly in the genes). Their first child had such an evil appearance to me that I had named them Cain, they also didn't have home island immunity (if I remember correctly) so they were left. Adam and Eve's youngest child couldn't get to the port in time, so he was left with his elder brother. I do not remember his name, but he will now be named Abel. [However, Cain was not much like his biblical counterpart, and cared for his brother and raised him rather than killing him. Cain still hated his parents for abandoning the brothers on the island, and he engrained revenge into his brother's mind. They lived on the island until Abel had grown, but there was no-one on this island. Most of the stepping stones of the port had crumbled into the ocean, but since there was no-one else on the island the brother's decided to try and follow their tribe anyways. Cain ended up falling into the waters multiple times, plus saving his brother once, and thus took alot of damage. By swimming for their lives one of the times they somehow managed to get to a more stable small island, where they ate and rested before continuing down a different path of rocks that they thought was the same. They arrived at a large island, on which they found a female who fell in love with Cain. They had a child, naming her Abelia, but soon after a Bearyena attacked, killing the female and further hurting Cain before it died. Cain died after entrusting the care of the child to Abel. However, next turn another Bearyena came. Abel hit the Bearyena and ran, hoping to distract it from the child. The gamble paid off, and Abel met a wandering female with a claw and poison fangs which helped him kill the beast. But while this was going on, a bird came and snatched Abelia away. The bird on it's way home unluckily flew over the warring island of this roleplay. Either Abelia gets the bird to let go of her as did Adam, or a winged creature (or other nicheling) somehow saves her. Bringing this one-gemmed orphan, daughter of Cain son of Adam, into this frightning world.

that backstory is amazing i can't-

(this is where the rp starts for you)

You open your eyes, 

The wind ripped past you.

You were falling.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX said:

that backstory is amazing i can't-

(this is where the rp starts for you)

You open your eyes, 

The wind ripped past you.

You were falling.

(Thanks :) I added a pic/genes for her btw...I didn't plan on her having anteater snout lol)
She knew only three words, "Mommy?" she cried. Then she remembered her mommy couldn't help her anymore. That was all she knew about her mother, that she was slumped on the ground, unable to do anything. "Abel?" she called; then she looked around, "Chiy!" (sounding like chI, like the word thigh except with a ch) she shouted, seeing the creature that had carried her away from Abel. She was getting further away from it, and felt quite odd.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 12:36 PM, Chiyanna said:

(Thanks :) I added a pic/genes for her btw...I didn't plan on her having anteater snout lol)
She knew only three words, "Mommy?" she cried. Then she remembered her mommy couldn't help her anymore. That was all she knew about her mother, that she was slumped on the ground, unable to do anything. "Abel?" she called; then she looked around, "Chiy!" (sounding like chI, like the word thigh except with a ch) she shouted, seeing the creature that had carried her away from Abel. She was getting further away from it, and felt quite odd.

Well can we continue this? Or if not let tag me when we can

44 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

kinda

writing block-