Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Murudu (War)| A Sim/RP


Recommended Posts

I really hope we can continue this at some point, but as of right now my character is in the air falling to the ground LOL so they cant do much

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

@Polly you still having writing block? I want to know who saved me/how I got yeeted through the sky lol.

kinda 

 

The bird dropped you before gliding away.

great.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Polly said:

kinda 

 

The bird dropped you before gliding away.

great.

(Is a nicheling carrying me? If not Imma drop into the ocean)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Is a nicheling carrying me? If not Imma drop into the ocean)

(nope, feel free to drop into the ocean.)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Polly said:

(nope, feel free to drop into the ocean.)

Then Abelia hit something, and there was a splash. And she felt cold all the sudden. And everything looked different, tinged blue and wavy. They were going down, down, down, and then they started to go up again quickly rising. When they got out of the substance they instinctively gasped for air. And then they were sinking again. "Abel!" cried Abelia, flailing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 8:47 PM, Chiyanna said:

Then Abelia hit something, and there was a splash. And she felt cold all the sudden. And everything looked different, tinged blue and wavy. They were going down, down, down, and then they started to go up again quickly rising. When they got out of the substance they instinctively gasped for air. And then they were sinking again. "Abel!" cried Abelia, flailing.

 

On 3/14/2021 at 12:27 PM, Chiyanna said:

(somebody please come save my bb nicheling)

(yes)

Something grabbed you out of the water, flying away from the blue. 

What felt like hours later the creature landed in a meadow, they carried you to a den and dropped you.

  • Eek! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2021 at 4:03 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He yelped in pain.

(r i p ) 

"Avteqeqe kuootezi.."

The Nicheling dragged you across the meadow, trying to bring you somewhere without hurting you.

(Well then..)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Polly said:

(r i p ) 

"Avteqeqe kuootezi.."

The Nicheling dragged you across the meadow, trying to bring you somewhere without hurting you.

(Well then..)

He tensed up, still being very hurt and having a hard time understanding anything

(aka, I don't want to translate right now cause I'm making a translator for the language. It's from my own notepad so some thing are a bit different.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He tensed up, still being very hurt and having a hard time understanding anything

(aka, I don't want to translate right now cause I'm making a translator for the language. It's from my own notepad so some thing are a bit different.)

(oki! ill just not use the language and pretend they are speaking it.)

You soon came to a lake, where the nicheling kinda just, dropped you in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Polly said:

 

(yes)

Something grabbed you out of the water, flying away from the blue. 

What felt like hours later the creature landed in a meadow, they carried you to a den and dropped you.

Abelia was stunned, "Abel?" she whispered. Looking around the place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiyanna said:

Abelia was stunned, "Abel?" she whispered. Looking around the place.

The room was small, the exit was blocked by a rock.

A nicheling took one of the cubs

You didn't know what ђ𝛂ϼϼℯกժ 𝗍σ 𝗍ђℯṁ

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Polly said:

(oki! ill just not use the language and pretend they are speaking it.)

You soon came to a lake, where the nicheling kinda just, dropped you in. 

Terrified of how deep it was, he tried to swim, but he could not, due to having like, almost all his bones broken. Yea that was a bit of an overstatement, but not to Tengoku!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Terrified of how deep it was, he tried to swim, but he could not, due to having like, almost all his bones broken. Yea that was a bit of an overstatement, but not to Tengoku!

The nicheling watched you struggle, not making any move to save you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

o-o

"Len-on!" He managed to shout at the nicheling angrily

You dipped underwater, you could see from under the water that the nicheling had left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He looked around, hoping another nicheling was there to help him.

No one.

Your lungs were burning, but the surface was so far away..

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

he knew he was gonna die here...

He stopped trying very hard to get back up.

You slowly fell deep into the lake.

The world turned to ᥕђ𝖏𝗍ℯ

(font means something died)

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Polly said:

The room was small, the exit was blocked by a rock.

A nicheling took one of the cubs

You didn't know what ђ𝛂ϼϼℯกժ 𝗍σ 𝗍ђℯṁ

(Man am I in a child sacrificing ring? This is a brutal world)
Abelia sat there, utterly confused. "Abel?" she cried. Her words turned to tears.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...