Stray Fawn Community

Open species - Kosuru

GreenTheGreat

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

[READ BELOW FOR INFO]

791297403_kosuruopenspecies.thumb.png.8ac26ed790c1547075150f2b4c20a044.png

The kosuru is a sort of dragon dog hybrid. They usually have light brown coloration with darker, plant green highlights, but they can be any color on the brown spectrum.

They sometimes have wings, but rarely, and they are too small and do not work.

KosuruĀ are kind creatures and are caring towards all. They have the power to grow plants by touching the ground where seeds are and usually use this power to grow healing herbs and helpful plants. They can't use this power whenever, though, only being able to use it if sunlight is shining on the ground and the ground is moist.

They do not have to eat food, as they can use the suns rays for energy, but they do have stomachs and love the taste of sweet fruit. Kosuru can only have fresh water and use special plant leaves to purify water to drink.

These creatures live in tribe-like civilizations. They use one-room huts made of wood and straw that they reinforce with plants to keep weather-resistance. They usually live in the forest by rivers, streams, or ponds.

The leader usually wears a flower crown with a few berries in it and the healers wear berry bracelets and ankle bracelets.

[Color marks]

*Permission needed

**I make myself and give to specific people

Ā 

sooo... They are plant people. hmmm... has anyone here played ever oasis? It's like they're the uhh, lizard people, but seedlings.

also can there be an rp with this species?

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

sooo... They are plant people. hmmm... has anyone here played ever oasis? It's like they're the uhh, lizard people, but seedlings.

also can there be an rp with this species?

I'm re-doing them, that is not accurate anymore.