Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Missingkit!" Tornkit darted to your side, "Are you ok?! What happened? I came in here when everyone freaked out!"

"I had a weird vision thing and it said that my kin are lookin for me..." He said, trying to re-connect to reality.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Tornkit went out of the den, Opalfinch entered a little later

"Are you alright, Missingkit?" she seemed strangely calm

"There was this vision. And a strange cat said my kin were looking for me. They seemed scared..."

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"There was this vision. And a strange cat said my kin were looking for me. They seemed scared..."

"Vision? Strange cat? Missingkit, what are you talking about? Do I need to take you to see Lemonpatch?" Opalfinch was confused and worried, yet trying to stay calm at the same time

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Vision? Strange cat? Missingkit, what are you talking about? Do I need to take you to see Lemonpatch?" Opalfinch was confused and worried, yet trying to stay calm at the same time

"Maybe..."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She led you across the clearing to a leafy covered den that smelled good, there was a slight scent of bitterness as well.

"C'mon," Opalfinch went inside the den

He followed.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Lemonpatch and Opalfinch looked at each other, then looked back at you, "Did this cat say anything?" asked Lemonpatch

"It said that 'They are looking for me,' then showed me a bunch of cats looking around and they were very worried. Then They said that it was my kin."