Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

Just now, __________________________ said:

"No, we're going to wait for a patrol." Opalfinch said, going to the edge of the mist before sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws

He cuddled up to her.

Moments later you heard a hiss, "Hey! What are you doing here?" the voice came from inside the mist

"We came here to speak with your clan." answered Opalfinch

o-o

He cuddled up to opalfinch even more.

"Fine." the voice got closer, revealing the slight silhouettes of cats, "Let's go." hissed the lead cat, going back into the mist.

Opalfinch got up, "Follow my scent," she told you before starting into the mist

He mostly stayed by opalfinch, almost right up against her. He didn't like this...

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He mostly stayed by opalfinch, almost right up against her. He didn't like this...

It was hard going through the mist, you had no idea where you were going.

Soon, you came upon a slightly misted spot, you could just barely see through the mist here

The patrol split, the lead cat was the only one leading you and Opalfinch now, the cat led the both of you to a split rock, big enough for at least two foxes and a couple of cats.

What surprised you is the cat that emerged from the split rock,

"Pondwhisker, who are these cats?" asked the cat

"They're from VeilClan, Blindstar, they were found at the edge of the territory." answered the lead cat, Pondwhisker

"Fine. What is it that you want?" asked, who you assumed to be the leader, Blindstar

"We're trying to find his family," answered Opalfinch calmly

"Do any of your cats recognize him?" your adopted mother asked, nudging you forward

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

It was hard going through the mist, you had no idea where you were going.

Soon, you came upon a slightly misted spot, you could just barely see through the mist here

The patrol split, the lead cat was the only one leading you and Opalfinch now, the cat led the both of you to a split rock, big enough for at least two foxes and a couple of cats.

What surprised you is the cat that emerged from the split rock,

"Pondwhisker, who are these cats?" asked the cat

"They're from VeilClan, Blindstar, they were found at the edge of the territory." answered the lead cat, Pondwhisker

"Fine. What is it that you want?" asked, who you assumed to be the leader, Blindstar

"We're trying to find his family," answered Opalfinch calmly

"Do any of your cats recognize him?" your adopted mother asked, nudging you forward

o-o

He didn't like being around all these random cats. His ears pinned back and his eyes were wide.

3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

o-o

He didn't like being around all these random cats. His ears pinned back and his eyes were wide.

Blindstar flicked his tail, apparently for each cat to see if they recognize you

Some cats hissed, some licked you in sorrow, some just looked and left, but none of them recognized you

"None of my cat, nor I, know this cat." Blindstar told Opalfinch, who nodded and stood up

"Do you want me to lead you back outside the mist?" asked Pondwhisker

"I'm sure we can follow the scent." Opalfinch replied, turning around and walking back into the thick mist

17 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Blindstar flicked his tail, apparently for each cat to see if they recognize you

Some cats hissed, some licked you in sorrow, some just looked and left, but none of them recognized you

"None of my cat, nor I, know this cat." Blindstar told Opalfinch, who nodded and stood up

"Do you want me to lead you back outside the mist?" asked Pondwhisker

"I'm sure we can follow the scent." Opalfinch replied, turning around and walking back into the thick mist

"Wait for me!" He mewed, bounding after her.

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Wait for me!" He mewed, bounding after her.

(Sorry, I  took a shower + my computer had to charge)

You caught up to her minutes later

Once you were outside the mist, Opalfinch led the way towards the fox's Oak Tree, once you both were there, she turned to you

"Which way do you wanna go now?" she asked

One way had a familiar forest, and the other way had a bunch of fallen trees

• Paw up 1