Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:
40 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

The cats were near a fallen tree, which looked worn out.

"What if she just didn't go ahead of the group? None of this would be happening!" hissed the first cat

"Well maybe she wouldn't have went ahead if-" the second cat was cut off

"Enough!" a third cat told the first two, "You two have been arguing all day, it's disturbing the other cats!"

"Sorry Loststar.." the two cats apologized

Copperkit eyes glowed as she stared at Loststar. Do leaders really have that much power?

2 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Copperkit eyes glowed as she stared at Loststar. Do leaders really have that much power?

"Now then, Patchfoot, take Nightwhisker, Maplefoot, and Gorseleap on a border patrol. Deadwish, take Otterpaw on a hunting trip near the young tree." Loststar ordered the two cats

"Yes Loststar," answered one of the cats, Patchfoot, while the other, Deadwish, nodded

"Otterpaw!" Deadwish call, a light brownish cat darted out of a den

"Yes, Deadwish?" asked the cat, Otterpaw

"We're going on a hunting trip." answered Deadwish before leading Otterpaw out of camp

Patchfoot called to the warriors he was taking on the border patrol and left with them

The camp was quiet now

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Now then, Patchfoot, take Nightwhisker, Maplefoot, and Gorseleap on a border patrol. Deadwish, take Otterpaw on a hunting trip near the young tree." Loststar ordered the two cats

"Yes Loststar," answered one of the cats, Patchfoot, while the other, Deadwish, nodded

"Otterpaw!" Deadwish call, a light brownish cat darted out of a den

"Yes, Deadwish?" asked the cat, Otterpaw

"We're going on a hunting trip." answered Deadwish before leading Otterpaw out of camp

Patchfoot called to the warriors he was taking on the border patrol and left with them

The camp was quiet now

Copperkit eyes were glued to Loststar and the well-oiled rhythm that was clan life. Still, she couldn’t help the nagging thought at the back of her mind: What was that argument about?

13 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Copperkit eyes were glued to Loststar and the well-oiled rhythm that was clan life. Still, she couldn’t help the nagging thought at the back of her mind: What was that argument about?

Someone grabbed your scruff, bringing you back inside the den, setting you down in your nest; it was your mother

"You can't go outside the den you, little one.." she said in her soft tone

17 hours ago, __________________________ said:

It was a patrol just returning, the lead cat seemed hostile towards you and Opalfinch

"Well, Missingkit, this is apparently your clan," Opalfinch said

"But I wanna stay with you guys..." He whimpered to her quietly.

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"But I wanna stay with you guys..." He whimpered to her quietly.

"Hey, how about this: you stay here with your kin, and clan, for tonight, and in the morning I'll stop by to either bring you back to VeilClan, or just come to visit, sound good?" Opalfinch suggested

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Hey, how about this: you stay here with your kin, and clan, for tonight, and in the morning I'll stop by to either bring you back to VeilClan, or just come to visit, sound good?" Opalfinch suggested

He nodded.

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

omeone grabbed your scruff, bringing you back inside the den, setting you down in your nest; it was your mother

"You can't go outside the den you, little one.." she said in her soft tone

“But you didn’t care when I went out last time!” Copperkit shrilled.

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch gave you a lick on the head before standing up and leaving

"Wishkit? Who's Missingkit?" asked your supposed to be mother, Mousefur

This was confusing...

"They named me missingkit cause I didn't know my actual name." He mewed.

Just now, __________________________ said:

Your mother didn't answer

Copperkit grumbled at her mother’s silence, but she was partially relieved. At least she wouldn’t catch Copperkit sneaking away.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"o- ok"

"Limpkit! Owlkit!" Mousefur called to a well-sheltered den, two kits darted out, one was a small white tom kit, who was limping, the other was a brown white-pawed she-kit.

"Yeah?" asked the limping one

"This is your brother, Wish- uh.. Missingkit.." Mousefur answered awkwardly

"Missingkit, these are your siblings, Limpkit," she pointed to the limping one, "and Owlkit," she pointed to the brown white-pawed one

"Hello!" exclaimed Limpkit, Owlkit nodded, staying quiet

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Limpkit! Owlkit!" Mousefur called to a well-sheltered den, two kits darted out, one was a small white tom kit, who was limping, the other was a brown white-pawed she-kit.

"Yeah?" asked the limping one

"This is your brother, Wish- uh.. Missingkit.." Mousefur answered awkwardly

"Missingkit, these are your siblings, Limpkit," she pointed to the limping one, "and Owlkit," she pointed to the brown white-pawed one

"Hello!" exclaimed Limpkit, Owlkit nodded, staying quiet

"Hi..."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"So, where have you been? What was it like?" Limpkit asked enthusiastically

"I had lots of friends in veilclan, but some of the cats were mean." He made sure not to reveal anything about them.