Stray Fawn Community

Give Me Your Niche Save Files And I'll Play Them!

Andreas aka Mothpool

4 hours ago, Modiano the Business Snake said:

4- baby 8-child 14-teen 75-adult

pregnancy duration- 4

Enemy damge- 15

Hunger damage- 5 (in practice it's 15)

Environment damage- 5

Healing- 5

Also you bred Breath and Garnet. She already has a mate (tough I think he died near Fox?)

Garnet's mate died the second I turned the game on

I have a niche savefile with over 100 nichelings too, but mine is RICH in story and I absolutely love my nichelings and there's different family lines living on their own mini-islands and the islands are named and they have tribe meetings and I have creatures with amazing love stories and backstories and I breed alot of my creatures for story reasons and others for gene reasons and my young nichelings play tag cause they dont have much else to do and I've spent like 20 episodes just on archipelago and... (KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THEIR STORYMODE SAVE FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES)**

Anyways if you or others want to play it once I leave the archipelago that would be amazing cause I want the story to continue on once I continue to the next island

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

I have a niche savefile with over 100 nichelings too, but mine is RICH in story and I absolutely love my nichelings and there's different family lines living on their own mini-islands and the islands are named and they have tribe meetings and I have creatures with amazing love stories and backstories and I breed alot of my creatures for story reasons and others for gene reasons and my young nichelings play tag cause they dont have much else to do and I've spent like 20 episodes just on archipelago and... (KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THEIR STORYMODE SAVE FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES)**

Anyways if you or others want to play it once I leave the archipelago that would be amazing cause I want the story to continue on once I continue to the next island

I would play that

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

I would play that

(I shall let you know when I finally get to the next island lol, it will probably take a while cause I do an episode once every week and for some reason it takes me a whole 40 minute episode to do one turn....dunno if it's just I have too many nichelings or I'm talking while playing or focus on story too much.....)

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...