Stray Fawn Community

stalker’s tango // warriors sim/rp

takoyamaaaS

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

time to die for the night, sorry! i’ll respond to all of you tomorrow

false alarm lmao i’m fine,,

30 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Oh, hi there! what are you doing here?"

the she smiled. “oh, nothing, just got turned into a cat... not like that happens every day, y’know?” she looked up at you with big, doe-like blue eyes. “so, my name is Mary-Beth. what’s yours?” she cocked her head to the side and twitched her tail, waiting. she idly rolled onto her back and played with a leaf.

-write your own response/action

9 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Uhh..” she took a step back, did this guy hit his head? You can’t be a human and then become a cat.

”..Okay.. I’m IvoryStomp and we can call you.. ArthurPelt for now until you get a real warrior name or remember your old one.” She turned around. “So where did your buddies go? Do you have any idea where they split off to?” She asked.

he shook his head. “no, not really. they’re probably going to be somewhere around here, though.” he seemed to be ignoring his new name, until he laughed “also, Arthurpelt? really? what a name. well, anyway, I’ll come with you, to try to help you locate them.”

as you trot through the woods and plains, looking for the mysterious John, Dutch, and Hosea, it begins getting dark. “well, I should settle down for the night,” he says, scratching out a small hole in the ground. “unless you want to stay with me? maybe keep me warm?” (mods pls this won’t devolve into anything bad i promise. maybe cat kissies) he says, smirking up at you.

was he... flirting with you??

-agree

-continue looking for his friends

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Rabbitwind, cause I'm really quick! ...and small...'

“oh, that’s a nice name! y’know, as soon as I’m back as a human... I should write a book about this! that would be amazing!” she rolled back onto her stomach and smiled. “anyway, we should find my friends, like Kieran. can you help me look for him?” she cocked her head to the side again

-sure, why not?

13 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

he shook his head. “no, not really. they’re probably going to be somewhere around here, though.” he seemed to be ignoring his new name, until he laughed “also, Arthurpelt? really? what a name. well, anyway, I’ll come with you, to try to help you locate them.”

as you trot through the woods and plains, looking for the mysterious John, Dutch, and Hosea, it begins getting dark. “well, I should settle down for the night,” he says, scratching out a small hole in the ground. “unless you want to stay with me? maybe keep me warm?” (mods pls this won’t devolve into anything bad i promise. maybe cat kissies) he says, smirking up at you.

was he... flirting with you??

“..Okay, but don’t get any ideas.” She said, lying down next to him.

14 hours ago, Pancrack said:

“..Okay, but don’t get any ideas.” She said, lying down next to him.

he nuzzled his nose into your back fur, purring. eventually, you both fall asleep.

13 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Sure! What's the worst that could happen?"

“thank you so much!!!” she almost yells, extremely excited. “okay, so Kieran has black hair and green eyes, so maybe he’ll look like that as a cat?” you nodded, taking that into consideration. she flicked with her tail for you to follow her, and you cantered off onto the plains. eventually, it got dark. she scratched out two small indents in the ground, one for you and one for her. you both settled down and said your good nights, then fell asleep.

day 1 ends when Polly replies

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Takoyama said:

he nuzzled his nose into your back fur, purring. eventually, you both fall asleep.

“thank you so much!!!” she almost yells, extremely excited. “okay, so Kieran has black hair and green eyes, so maybe he’ll look like that as a cat?” you nodded, taking that into consideration. she flicked with her tail for you to follow her, and you cantered off onto the plains. eventually, it got dark. she scratched out two small indents in the ground, one for you and one for her. you both settled down and said your good nights, then fell asleep.

day 1 ends when Polly replies

She grumbled but didn’t protest.

she shut her eyes and drifted off as well.