Stray Fawn Community

stalker’s tango // warriors sim/rp

takoyamaaaS

i was about to make an epic opening for this with the song Stalker’s Tango but i forgot the lyrics and am too lazy to look them up tbh

okay. plot.

you meow meow. cowboy men get turned into meow meows too?????? omg 😳

they run. you find and possibly reunite. or date 😳 or kill.

here map. all cowboy men cats start off around the (opaque, there’s a less opacity circle) black circled area, but eventually try to move to certain places. any clans will have their territory circled in different colors.

BBAE83E9-8805-493F-91A7-A841E9868CC7.thumb.png.c2c047b7730eb6cda206a908837ffd8f.png

clans:

SummitClan - light blue, in Grizzlies West in Ambarino - territory an old, abandoned settlement

BayouClan - white, in the swamp above the Lannahechee River - territory an old, abandoned mansion

ThicketClan - orange, around Rio del Lobo Rock - territory a small strip of desert with plenty of bushes

ErebusClan - purplish-blue, around Elysian Pool - territory the aforementioned Elysian Pool and some woods near it

PondClan - light pink, around Owanjila - territory some of Owanjila with some of the surrounding forest

players:

Smallpebble - non-binary, she/her pronouns - SummitClan med cat - @Polly, The Squirrel Queen

5E570BC3-FFDF-4F1B-B433-60333F190948.png.3d0e1b8342851b9325e28da6b6c959f6.png

Ivorystomp - shecat - ThicketClan warrior - @Pancrack

1B080FAC-AC7E-4FF6-ACDF-ADD979083C93.png.940c64068c259343b47f1ff92094d9bf.png

Rabbitwind - tom - BayouClan warrior - @Green the Fiery Fox

1150FED1-6C67-4596-9968-046F4454FAD0.png.d5b6143e00e86f6ab46b3ada0f645fe9.png

form:

name:

clan:

appearance/picture:

rank (warrior or med (btw, being a med cat might make it easier to check out some events in the story 😳)):

other

i’d appreciate if you could use this to make your cats: https://picrew.me/image_maker/936942

please don’t die like all my other sim/RPs

Edited by Takoyama

2 minutes ago, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

you’re casually trotting along the banks of the Dakota River, looking for some herbs SummitClan needs. SummitClan cats need to go farther and farther each year to get the herbs and prey, it seems. you’ve been thinking of asking Bisonstar to relocate down here...

your thoughts are interrupted by a giant explosion directly to the east of where you are, scaring the crap out of you. you jump several foxlengths back. you think you can see some cats rushing down, and you can definitely hear them: screeching and yowling like they were being murdered.

-rush up to investigate

-cautiously go investigate

-try to stop the nearest cat to you

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

name: IvoryStomp

clan: Thicketclan

appearance/picture:

E7B07F9B-5708-4CD6-98D6-AB7D341DC329.png.5c18f9d232d59674eefaa1296bcb1b0a.png

other: TS: We didn’t start the fire, Clumsy, She tries, likes kits

She is just the embodiment of

“Bite the Leeches back, they don’t stand a chance”

15 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

name: IvoryStomp

clan: Thicketclan

appearance/picture:

E7B07F9B-5708-4CD6-98D6-AB7D341DC329.png.5c18f9d232d59674eefaa1296bcb1b0a.png

other: TS: We didn’t start the fire, Clumsy, She tries, likes kits

you’re lost. you’ve wandered so far away from ThicketClan in the span of a few days you’re not sure you’ll ever return. you’re up by the Dakota River, searching for prey you could bring back. suddenly, a massive explosion happens, up on a cliff. you’re still recovering from the shock of the first explosion, when another, closer, explosion happens, a mere twenty or so foxlengths. you crouch down and unsheath your claws, terrified for your life. it seems the humans you saw recently in that area disappeared? the second explosion seems to have not done anything, you note as you step towards the area cautiously.

you can hear and see what seems like millions of cats running down the cliff, all yowling and screeching like their eyes were being clawed out. one stops fairly near you, backtracking quickly and hissing under its breath.

-go investigate the explosion

-try to talk to the cat nearest to you

Edited by Takoyama
also sorry these take so long to write,,

1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

you’re lost. you’ve wandered so far away from ThicketClan in the span of a few days you’re not sure you’ll ever return. you’re up by the Dakota River, searching for prey you could bring back. suddenly, a massive explosion happens, up on a cliff. you’re still recovering from the shock of the first explosion, when another, closer, explosion happens, a mere twenty or so foxlengths. you crouch down and unsheath your claws, terrified for your life. it seems the humans you saw recently in that area disappeared? the second explosion seems to have not done anything, you note as you step towards the area cautiously.

you can hear and see what seems like millions of cats running down the cliff, all yowling and screeching like their eyes were being clawed out. one stops fairly near you, backtracking quickly and hissing under its breath.

-go investigate the explosion

She ran towards the sounds.

10 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She ran towards the sounds.

as you approach the clifftop, panting and out of breath, you scare away several rabbits. you pounce after them, but are just too late. cursing yourself for being a mousebrain, you ascend the rest of the way. you see a disgruntled cat crouching behind a tree. he looks terrified, and keeps swishing his tail and looking at it, then staring at his paws.

-“hello?”

-“um, hi?”

-leave the cat alone

-write your own response

4CEFBA4A-056C-47F2-A02B-F9421BB98E08.png.bbad4a8953adab023f938a8f845d9a3e.png

Edited by Takoyama
i made this guy an extra extra freak of nature: male tortoiseshell, skunk stripe mutation, and blue eyes with no white spotting covering them!

21 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

as you approach the clifftop, panting and out of breath, you scare away several rabbits. you pounce after them, but are just too late. cursing yourself for being a mousebrain, you ascend the rest of the way. you see a disgruntled cat crouching behind a tree. he looks terrified, and keeps swishing his tail and looking at it, then staring at his paws.

-“um, hi?”

4CEFBA4A-056C-47F2-A02B-F9421BB98E08.png.bbad4a8953adab023f938a8f845d9a3e.png

“Uhh.. Hello?”

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

“Uhh.. Hello?”

the cat looks up at you with sad, blue eyes tinged with a greenish yellow around the pupils. you can’t help but notice how pretty they are. “hello, miss.” he greets you. “I appear to have been turned into a cat. would you happen to know of any un-cat medications?” he says with a faint smile. it quickly fades, and is replaced with the sad expression he had previously. “god, I don’t know where anyone’s gone.”

-offer to help

-write your own response/action

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

you’re casually trotting along the banks of the Dakota River, looking for some herbs SummitClan needs. SummitClan cats need to go farther and farther each year to get the herbs and prey, it seems. you’ve been thinking of asking Bisonstar to relocate down here...

your thoughts are interrupted by a giant explosion directly to the east of where you are, scaring the crap out of you. you jump several foxlengths back. you think you can see some cats rushing down, and you can definitely hear them: screeching and yowling like they were being murdered.

-rush up to investigate

10 minutes ago, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

((sorry, didn’t see this-

you see two other cats talking. from the scent of the she, you can tell she’s not from your clan. you walk down the cliff again, following the scent trail of another cat. after a short search, getting sidetracked by the other scent trails of cats, deer, rabbits, and birds, you find him cowering under a cliff, seemingly traumatized by the happenings. another, older cat is attempting to comfort him.

-“hello?”

-back away and find another cat

Just now, Takoyama said:

you see two other cats talking. from the scent of the she, you can tell she’s not from your clan. you walk down the cliff again, following the scent trail of another cat. after a short search, getting sidetracked by the other scent trails of cats, deer, rabbits, and birds, you find him cowering under a cliff, seemingly traumatized by the happenings. another, older cat is attempting to comfort him.

-“hello?”

-back away and find another cat

"Uhh, hi?"

Just now, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

"Uhh, hi?"

the two cats prick their ears up and look up at you. the younger, black and white cat, who you now realize is slightly older than you thought, unsheathes his claws. the old, white cat, says something to the black cat. you prick your ears and just manage to hear “Dutch, sheathe your claws. She doesn’t seem dangerous.”

the white cat stands up slowly, coughs, and makes his way over to you, gesturing with his tail for Dutch to follow. he stops a few foxlengths from you. he coughs again, and you begin to wonder if he has some issues with his breathing.

”my name is Hosea, and this is Dutch. might I ask who you are?”

-write your own response

25BE087C-9D1C-4445-8E08-D07CF47C6A5E.png.9914cf38455acde92e815a1862339085.pngB8260832-8101-4893-B258-69FBA465CA64.png.3d4b5a2dd4ef6561cf9c5acb1007b6c1.png

name: Rabbitwind

clan: Bayouclan

appearance/picture:

Completed image

other: Very quick and doesn't like to back down. He wants to create and discover things, making him very weird to other cats. Ts: Touch-Tone Telephone.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

the two cats prick their ears up and look up at you. the younger, black and white cat, who you now realize is slightly older than you thought, unsheathes his claws. the old, white cat, says something to the black cat. you prick your ears and just manage to hear “Dutch, sheathe your claws. She doesn’t seem dangerous.”

the white cat stands up slowly, coughs, and makes his way over to you, gesturing with his tail for Dutch to follow. he stops a few foxlengths from you. he coughs again, and you begin to wonder if he has some issues with his breathing.

”my name is Hosea, and this is Dutch. might I ask who you are?”

-write your own response

25BE087C-9D1C-4445-8E08-D07CF47C6A5E.png.9914cf38455acde92e815a1862339085.pngB8260832-8101-4893-B258-69FBA465CA64.png.3d4b5a2dd4ef6561cf9c5acb1007b6c1.png

"I'm Smallpebble."

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

name: Rabbitwind

clan: Bayouclan

appearance/picture:

Completed image

other: Very quick and doesn't like to back down. He wants to create and discover things, making him very weird to other cats. Ts: Touch-Tone Telephone.

it’s been two hours since the explosions. you rushed there as fast as you could, despite Hawthornstar and Vervainwhisker’s (got them from a generator, so the names might be weird) warnings not to leave camp. you’d nearly gotten your leg bit off by a crocodile, you were so ignorant of your surroundings in your rush to get to the explosions. you tipped your head up in the air and scented what seemed like a hundred thousand different scents- badger, fox, cat, bird, deer, rabbit... you singled out one shecat’s scent.

you found her curled up in a bush. she had the scent of mouse on her, and you guessed she had recently eaten. as you approached, she lifted her head to look at you. “oh, hi there!” she said happily.

-“hello!”

7EC478C7-7E1B-4A78-B52F-9F6616057928.png.45d524d5b53241a90a4ae83bdc4cca59.png

4 minutes ago, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

"I'm Smallpebble."

Hosea nodded. he nervously swished his tail, sheathing and unsheathing his claws. “why have we been... turned into cats, do you know?” he questioned. seeing the somewhat confused look on your face, he shook his head. “n-never mind. I was just wondering. it seems every- all of my friends have been turned into cats. i-is it possible you could help us find our friends again? or, perhaps, join a... a new group of cats?”

Dutch stepped up beside Hosea. you noticed he still had his claws unsheathed. he sighed and looked at the ground. “and... specifically if you could help us find Arthur or John... that would be nice.” Hosea nodded.

-help them

-don’t help them

Just now, Takoyama said:

Hosea nodded. he nervously swished his tail, sheathing and unsheathing his claws. “why have we been... turned into cats, do you know?” he questioned. seeing the somewhat confused look on your face, he shook his head. “n-never mind. I was just wondering. it seems every- all of my friends have been turned into cats. i-is it possible you could help us find our friends again? or, perhaps, join a... a new group of cats?”

Dutch stepped up beside Hosea. you noticed he still had his claws unsheathed. he sighed and looked at the ground. “and... specifically if you could help us find Arthur or John... that would be nice.” Hosea nodded.

-help them

Smallpebble nodded

"I'll do what i can."

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

the cat looks up at you with sad, blue eyes tinged with a greenish yellow around the pupils. you can’t help but notice how pretty they are. “hello, miss.” he greets you. “I appear to have been turned into a cat. would you happen to know of any un-cat medications?” he says with a faint smile. it quickly fades, and is replaced with the sad expression he had previously. “god, I don’t know where anyone’s gone.”

-offer to help

“Uhh.. I don’t really know what you mean by turned into a cat but I can try to help?”

3 minutes ago, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

Smallpebble nodded

"I'll do what i can."

Dutch instantly brightened up, and Hosea smiled a little. “oh, thank you so much... thank you!” Dutch said, noticeably much more happy than before. “n-now, we don’t know what they look like now they’re... cats... but, John has some quite distinctive scars on his face, and a kind of raspy voice, I suppose. so, you could start by looking for him.”

-start looking for John

-“what about Arthur? what does he look like?”

Just now, Pancrack said:

“Uhh.. I don’t really know what you mean by turned into a cat but I can try to help?”

the cat looks a little confused. “what do you mean? we were humans once, and now we’re cats.” he stands up, and you note how much bigger and stockier he is than you. “anyway, where are my manners? my name is Arthur. Arthur Morgan. and, thank you. now, if you could find my friends Dutch and Hosea... and maybe John... that would... I-I’d like that. Dutch and Hosea always seem to be together. John is... how do I begin to describe him? well, his voice is raspy for one. and, he got attacked by wolves, so he has some scars on his arm, leg, and face.”

-go look for John

-go look for Dutch and Hosea

56 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

the cat looks a little confused. “what do you mean? we were humans once, and now we’re cats.” he stands up, and you note how much bigger and stockier he is than you. “anyway, where are my manners? my name is Arthur. Arthur Morgan. and, thank you. now, if you could find my friends Dutch and Hosea... and maybe John... that would... I-I’d like that. Dutch and Hosea always seem to be together. John is... how do I begin to describe him? well, his voice is raspy for one. and, he got attacked by wolves, so he has some scars on his arm, leg, and face.”

“Uhh..” she took a step back, did this guy hit his head? You can’t be a human and then become a cat.

”..Okay.. I’m IvoryStomp and we can call you.. ArthurPelt for now until you get a real warrior name or remember your old one.” She turned around. “So where did your buddies go? Do you have any idea where they split off to?” She asked.