Stray Fawn Community

warrior's ultimate :D

GreenTheGreat

just finished a big lore with Sage-Crystal

she’s dead now

i was debating wether or not to make an ‘oh no our table’ meme because her and the leader (that had killed some and who she had snitched on) had fallen into the gorge and died and everyone was sad lmao

1 hour ago, Boo Boy said:

just finished a big lore with Sage-Crystal

she’s dead now

i was debating wether or not to make an ‘oh no our table’ meme because her and the leader (that had killed some and who she had snitched on) had fallen into the gorge and died and everyone was sad lmao

This is sage crystal btw

4B9C1E9E-34F1-4FA2-8D30-2D3CB6BB586C.thumb.jpeg.c1de8c5991f01625744628f4becda22a.jpeg

• Love 2

I'm actually thinking of making a thread where we organized a whole clan just of people on the forums (or mostly anyways). Kinda like a takeover except only one clan and we would be realistic and follow the rules. It would take a few weeks to organize probably and we would agree on a day/time to do it. 

I think it would be a cool rp experiance but the downside is we'd all have to be on at once for it to work.

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

On 12/4/2021 at 2:29 PM, Chiyanna said:

I'm actually thinking of making a thread where we organized a whole clan just of people on the forums (or mostly anyways). Kinda like a takeover except only one clan and we would be realistic and follow the rules. It would take a few weeks to organize probably and we would agree on a day/time to do it. 

I think it would be a cool rp experiance but the downside is we'd all have to be on at once for it to work.

OOooooooooo

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 2:29 PM, Chiyanna said:

FawnClan

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Boo Boy said:

i can make npc characters

Well since there can only really be one character per person at a time, npcs would be kinda difficult to do in game. We may need them, depends on how many people actually join. Just make your main character and when I make the thread submit them. And think about how npcs would work cause I don't rlly know.

Maybe we'll all have secondary characters we sometimes play as when our main character isn't needed? I haven't thought about that yet.

Also the leader will be an actual player who is elected in the thread before we start. Or if you can think of a better way to do it let me know.

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Also, maybe we're just makeing one of the cannon clans? Fan made clans often rub me the wrong way when they take up a cannon clan's territroy. No offence to anyone who likes them.

I was thinking we make our own clan, Fawnclan, so we can have our own clan culture and traditions. But I am open to being one of the four cannon clans if people would rather do that.

Also if we could have our territory and not just take over one of the clans I would do so but I don't think the game is set up for that unfortunately. I wouldn't feel too bad either way cause at least we will have a functioning clan and be rping in a way that contributes to the server instead of just trolling.

I think the best way is to have a vote on this matter when the time comes. In the meantime, I think I'll set up the thread so ppl can start submitting their cats.

@Dragonkid9 do you wanna join Fawnclan? We did end up making a fan clan (but resembling a cannon clan, which was voted to be Thunderclan).

We are now doing votes about where our camp (and thus where it makes sense for us to have territory) should be. There are a lot of options that me and modiano scouted out. And two-thirds of them are not actual clan camps! Some are even outside of any clan's territory, making the territory we would have to take from them minimal. 

If you're still interested in joining, here's the page to submit characters

And here's the above noted poll

Anyone else who read this msg is welcome to join as well

On 12/14/2021 at 7:52 AM, Chiyanna said:

@Dragonkid9 do you wanna join Fawnclan? We did end up making a fan clan (but resembling a cannon clan, which was voted to be Thunderclan).

We are now doing votes about where our camp (and thus where it makes sense for us to have territory) should be. There are a lot of options that me and modiano scouted out. And two-thirds of them are not actual clan camps! Some are even outside of any clan's territory, making the territory we would have to take from them minimal. 

If you're still interested in joining, here's the page to submit characters

And here's the above noted poll

Anyone else who read this msg is welcome to join as well

I'll see about joining

• Eek! 1