Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

phoebe bridgers I love

literally someone who I could never get tired of listening to

also, I'm working on a new video, if any of you have heard "Say I haven't lost it all" by Vania Junco

you're in for a treat, pals

it's going to be about my poor troubled artist boy, Kira, and what he has to deal with- it's going to be a bit darker than my other videos, fair warning

I assume from the length of the song, and that I'm not going to use low-effort styles, itll take me a good two weeks or so if i'm consistent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vomits in cute and trendy way 

anyways

here are some men ive drawn

i should be sleeping but no, men <33

[ also steven is my favorite one i love him so much also, featuring his bf charlie who belongs to my besteie <333 ]
AFE0058A-9477-44E5-9DCB-3885749F6DA6.thumb.jpeg.0fabbeb56c75b088d248b1c9a9389584.jpeg

50531E5C-932E-483C-B2F8-AEABC551DD19.thumb.jpeg.94a52540752466add229eb7f8381899a.jpeg

25578D0F-E627-4D7D-9C02-671D71F8D971.thumb.jpeg.78a3a3925f14b0d0a3a42a9435296774.jpeg

ps dragon

F477923E-0E7C-4CB9-BCF5-19E5E2F93F02.thumb.jpeg.d07d7be6084742fbab45912789de056d.jpeg

and I’ve turned them into an individual ❤️ 

E068A595-243B-4EE8-8DAA-C2F6A85979F3.thumb.jpeg.40991dee7e549346fbaf34a468f0b69e.jpeg

• Love 4

i forgot to watch moral orel like i said i would

i will today

i got caught up with phoebe bridgers, drawing cuties and rping lmao

i also am very very tired bc i went to bed at two on sunday, and twelve last night and  mmy brain cant handle a two hour difference of sleep.

wwWEDfVERWJTNBL#J%XBKN

somehow im failing art class.

I LITERALLY DRAW ALL THE TIME AND DO EVERYYTHING SHE SAYS EKNTBKRGTWR

*sobs to heartaches by al bowly and watches backrooms lore videos angrily*

• Sad 1

Just now, Mr. Telephone Man said:

somehow im failing art class.

I LITERALLY DRAW ALL THE TIME AND DO EVERYYTHING SHE SAYS EKNTBKRGTWR

*sobs to heartaches by al bowly and watches backrooms lore videos angrily*

speaking of drawing or whatever, since my goofy ahh brain is a content machine, 

im working on yet another video bc i lied about the last one being dark and sad (even tho it kinda is i definitlye didnt cry during the final thing)

this ones actually gonna be dark and sad, and has way more characters, some you may recognize, some you may not (only true cheeseburger/cultist cult leader/fancyson/ozzy fans will understand)

its almost done too 🤫

me and my friend making backrooms ocs and me crying about them because they are veyr cute despite being horrifying monsters-

2023_03_21_0jd_Kleki.png

1 minute ago, BirbCake said:

For me it’s going by really fast

i wish this week went by fast, no matter how many hours i sleep, i still cannot timetravel into the future</3

• Sad 1

hrrrgh i have art i could post but im lazy and my service on my phone ran out and kjrtng;wkjtnhgw4nhui5htnjgRWGHRGK

ill probably do it tonight, and also

i started watching moral orel and im gonna strangle clay puppington and throw him into the sun as i do with all the men i hate and also love heart eyes emoji

waaa

im also adopting orel that poor kid 💔 

• Like 1

no fr ceilings by Lizzy McAlpine is making me tear up because it reminds me of Kira and my friend's character Savanna

every time I think about them I start tearing up because GOD THEIR STORY IS SO GOOD GRRRRR 🥺

• Love 1

I'm at the last scene of my video, putting my blood sweat, and many, many tears into this.

I have a strong feeling it will not be seen very much but I do not care.<3

I'm making it for me and my friend (and anyone else who wants to know the lore of every one of my individuals) to enjoy.

I'm grinding it out tonight, hopefully, youtube will actually let me put a desc this time, I will be grateful if it does ahah-

unfortunately, I don't know when I'll be able to put it up/finish it because my shoulder hurts, I got into an accident on Sunday, but I am doing way better now though. so at least that's a good thing<3

• Eek! 1

Mm the baby <33

hes not actually a dragon but i wanted to draw him as one first, tthats what i do with angel characters who i cant design just yet-

but this is Sarael, my boy <333

2D0A56D2-7479-454D-A1C5-86CB27CCC36A.jpeg

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

What’s your YouTube channel name?

Its OzzyArtz 😲

some of the videos are dark so please read the pinned comment or description teehee

• Paw up 1