Stray Fawn Community

Should our warriors ultimate clan be a cannon clan?

Chiyanna

Should we be a cannon clan or custom/fan-made clan?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be a custom or cannon clan?

• Custom/fan-made
    • Cannon
    • Custom but resembelling closely a cannon clan
    • I don't care/know
  2. 2. If so, which clan should we be/resemble?

• Windclan
    • Thunderclan
    • Shadowclan
    • Riverclan
    • Skyclan
    • Bloodclan (alternate reality and evil leader/very different warrior code)
    • Warrior Clan (founded by kittypets)
    • Another cannon clan I forgot??
  3. 3. Which clan's territory should we occupy if custom clan?

• Windclan
    • Thunderclan
    • Shadowclan
    • Riverclan
    • Loners/rogues
    • Kittypet Territory (since this was added after, let me know if you'd already voted but would like to vote for this too)

This poll is closed to new votes

Topic:

Ppl who have joined or plan to join plz vote.

If we are cannon clan, we will live in that clan's territory and refer to ourselves as that clan's name. We will also have that clans general culture and traditions. We may make up a backstory of how the clan got to this point (how many generations of cats till we all came about).

If we are custom clan, we will most likely refer to ourselves as Fawnclan and will vote which clan's territory we should be in. We will have our own unique clan traditions and culture. We may make up a backstory of how we came to be.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(It is? Is that the mountain tribe? I haven't read the most recent books in a long time lol. What territory do they have?)

yeah heres the map in the recent books

no, it's not the mountain tribe, skyclan and the mountain tribe are two different things 

image.thumb.png.605f6b8cb049e840cd767d098a67ff25.png

1 minute ago, ralsei deltarune said:

yeah heres the map in the recent books

no, it's not the mountain tribe, skyclan and the mountain tribe are two different things 

image.thumb.png.605f6b8cb049e840cd767d098a67ff25.png

(so Skyclan was extinct and then came back?

Is WC Ultimate the lake map or the river map? 

Unfortunately Skyclan is not in Warriors Ultimate but we could make our camp somewhere between Thunder and Shadowclan if we were Skyclan and this was the lake map.

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(so Skyclan was extinct and then came back?

Is WC Ultimate the lake map or the river map? 

Unfortunately Skyclan is not in Warriors Ultimate but we could make our camp somewhere between Thunder and Shadowclan if we were Skyclan and this was the lake map.

1. skyclan never did, they just left

2. it's the forest map, the river map doesn't exist

• Paw up 1

Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

1. skyclan never did, they just left

2. it's the forest map, the river map doesn't exist

(I do remember someone finding Skyclan now that I think about it.

Well I guess since the game is the old map it doesn't make much sense for Skyclan to be there, but if ppl want it we will do Skyclan anyways)

Just now, Modiano said:

There's also kittypet territory btw

Yeah I know but isn't it mostly houses and roads? How big is it? Well it is an option anyways I should add it.

Imma change 'other' to Warrior Clan so ur vote can count toward that.

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Kittypet territory is viable, possibly more than rouge territory

(I will mark you down as voting for Kittypet territory.

I will hopefully be able to post the screenshots we took of different camp sites in the next few days, but I may not be able to since it will be a busy weekend. I'll try and get them up in the next week.

Our exploring session was fun and productive. Maybe we could do another one where we scout out the territories of the clans and see how good they are and if there may be other 'camp sites' in them other than the ones provided by the game.

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I will mark you down as voting for Kittypet territory.

I will hopefully be able to post the screenshots we took of different camp sites in the next few days, but I may not be able to since it will be a busy weekend. I'll try and get them up in the next week.

Our exploring session was fun and productive. Maybe we could do another one where we scout out the territories of the clans and see how good they are and if there may be other 'camp sites' in them other than the ones provided by the game.

I'm also going to be busy this weekend, so I won't be able to play

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

I'm also going to be busy this weekend, so I won't be able to play

We won't be playing for the first time this weekend, since we don't have everything set up yet. We may wait till next month if everyone has a lot of christmas festivities and family get togethers going on.

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

We won't be playing for the first time this weekend, since we don't have everything set up yet. We may wait till next month if everyone has a lot of christmas festivities and family get togethers going on.

Well, I know I'm tired tonight

Just leaving a parade

One of my closest friends was on one of the Firetrucks

And I don't want to say anything about Santa, just in case!

• Love 1

It looks like most of the people who have signed up have voted. It looks like custom but resembling a cannon clan is winning. And the clan we should resemble is ThunderClan. So wherever our clan ends up on the map, we will resemble the culture and attitude of ThunderClan, at least mostly. The clan may also have a preferance for trees.

There is a tie currently in the territory section, but I think it is probably best to decide where exactly camp will be located before we decide on territory.

Multiple possible camp locations have already been scouted out, but some remain to be scouted. I will post the possible locations so far on the main thread for discussion. 

Though I don't expect much change I will leave this poll open for longer just in case.

• Paw up 1