Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

22 hours ago, BirMaste said:

I AM GIVING AWAY CONTEXT FOR THIS IMAGE OMG WOW

Ok so I play this game called Wolvden. In it there are minigames and one of them is an anthro wolf customiser thing. So I went in it, turned on melanism, and found some really creepy eyes.

2 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

Do you mean species?

nono so basically yknow the special color palettes? I make like unusual colors (or use the normal color palette) then its like a whole "subspecies." Let me elaborate: A subspecies *for me* is where you take a normal species and make new colors, territory, or maybe even personality and stats.

Example of one of my subspecies: 

Star Va u-

Nocturnal subspecies of Va u. Males have a star-shaped light on the tip of their horns. Females have white patterns and male’s have blue. The rest of their bodies are black.

They are usually very aggressive towards other carnivores, and if they aren’t hungry they are fine being around herbivores. They have good nighttime senses and fly fast at night. 

Some Star va u’s are not nocturnal but very rarely. Their jaws are strong so they tend to eat the bones of their prey as well as the meat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

nono so basically yknow the special color palettes? I make like unusual colors (or use the normal color palette) then its like a whole "subspecies." Let me elaborate: A subspecies *for me* is where you take a normal species and make new colors, territory, or maybe even personality and stats.

Example of one of my subspecies: 

Star Va u-

Nocturnal subspecies of Va u. Males have a star-shaped light on the tip of their horns. Females have white patterns and male’s have blue. The rest of their bodies are black.

They are usually very aggressive towards other carnivores, and if they aren’t hungry they are fine being around herbivores. They have good nighttime senses and fly fast at night. 

Some Star va u’s are not nocturnal but very rarely. Their jaws are strong so they tend to eat the bones of their prey as well as the meat.

but i DO have those species xDD