Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

1 minute ago, Lagartopastel said:

You're probably thinking about this but flying/gliding creatures could be in an aviary

I was

Another idea I have is based off the Afrykarium, a building in Wrocław Zoo

In the real zoo, it's a HUGE builiding dedicated to african animals, specifacally aquatic ones, I want to take inspiration from that and have all the aquatic creatures and a few semi-aquatic ones all in one massive building with a syroudon (the biggest aquatic) as a centerpiece

5 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Oooh pretty where is that?

I can't renember, I think it's in Moscow Zoo? I'm not sure, I just found it while looking up zoo enterances for inspiration

3 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

I was

Another idea I have is based off the Afrykarium, a building in Wrocław Zoo

In the real zoo, it's a HUGE builiding dedicated to african animals, specifacally aquatic ones, I want to take inspiration from that and have all the aquatic creatures and a few semi-aquatic ones all in one massive building with a syroudon (the biggest aquatic) as a centerpiece

I can't wait to see it!

Just now, BirbMaster said:

I can't renember, I think it's in Moscow Zoo? I'm not sure, I just found it while looking up zoo enterances for inspiration

Oof. Way to far away from me.

Copy pasting my fantribe here (it was on the fantribe topic)

CupidWings

Appearence: Small and lean. The colours can be any shade of pink and red (however the eyes can be a different colour, like yellow) They have a heart-shaped spot around each eye, and more heart shaped markings down their side, their spikes look like hearts turned on their sides. Their wings are like a LeafWing’s, but with a more heart-like appearance, and they have a small tail fin in the shape of half a heart. 

Names: Named after the nouns for positive personality traits e.g: Kindness, Honesty, Generosity or after shades of pink e.g: Rose, Coral (I know coral is a canon seawonk named after actual coral but I couldn’t think of more shades of pink)

Abilities: CupidWings can spray 3 kinds of mist:

-ArrowMist: transfers injuries and wounds from the user to the target (eg: A CupidWing has a wound, they hit a dragon with ArrowMist, and the wound heals a bit and it opens a wound on the target). ArrowMist is deep red.

-LoveMist: Heals the target. Strength of the healing is based off the strength of the bond between the user and the target. LoveMist is lighter pink.

-PeaceMist: Pacifies the dragon it touches. PeaceMist is a pure white colour.

All CupidWings have LoveMist, however it’s common to lack ArrowMist, and a few lack PeaceMist.

Weakneses: CupidWings barely ever fight and as a result most of them have little to no experience. They are also weak in general, with PeaceMist and ArrowMist being their primary defence angaist attackers.

Culture: The tribe is pretty small and has a culture focused around strength of bonds. The King and Queen have equal roles in ruling the tribe, and it is believed that instead of being rulers or owners of the tribe, they are like parental figures, loving and caring for the CupidWing tribe.

History: -Working on it- All I have so far is that they have a history full of being suppressed by other tribes, being used as slaves for LoveMist and sometimes even the pleasure alone of PeaceMist.

Animi: Animus CupidWings aren’t very common, and the gene was bought into the tribe a few hundred years ago by a Sky-Cupid hybrid named Bravery.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Birb mobile version said:

CupidWings

Appearence: Small and lean. The colours can be any shade of pink and red (however the eyes can be a different colour, like yellow) They have a heart-shaped spot around each eye, and more heart shaped markings down their side, their spikes look like hearts turned on their sides. Their wings are like a LeafWing’s, but with a more heart-like appearance, and they have a small tail fin in the shape of half a heart. 

Names: Named after the nouns for positive personality traits e.g: Kindness, Honesty, Generosity or after shades of pink e.g: Rose, Coral (I know coral is a canon seawonk named after actual coral but I couldn’t think of more shades of pink)

-ArrowMist: transfers injuries and wounds from the user to the target (eg: A CupidWing has a wound, they hit a dragon with ArrowMist, and the wound heals a bit and it opens a wound on the target). ArrowMist is deep red.

-LoveMist: Heals the target. Strength of the healing is based off the strength of the bond between the user and the target. LoveMist is lighter pink.

All CupidWings have LoveMist, however it’s common to lack ArrowMist, and a few lack PeaceMist.

Weakneses: CupidWings barely ever fight and as a result most of them have little to no experience. They are also weak in general, with PeaceMist and ArrowMist being their primary defence angaist attackers.

Culture: The tribe is pretty small and has a culture focused around strength of bonds. The King and Queen have equal roles in ruling the tribe, and it is believed that instead of being rulers or owners of the tribe, they are like parental figures, loving and caring for the CupidWing tribe.

History: -Working on it- All I have so far is that they have a history full of being suppressed by other tribes, being used as slaves for LoveMist and sometimes even the pleasure alone of PeaceMist.

Animi: Animus CupidWings aren’t very common, and the gene was bought into the tribe a few hundred years ago by a Sky-Cupid hybrid named Bravery.

Oooh, I like it. Do you have a base for it?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

Mmkay. Just asking. Also, do you know how to add color onto a base? Because I habe no idea and have been wondering how to.

For more simple bases like Jada bases, the fill tool works just fine, however if you want to colour a realistic base like Joy Ang or Peregrinacilla, you need an art program with layers, and use the brush tool to add colour UNDERNEATH the lineart layer.

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Mmkay. Just asking. Also, do you know how to add color onto a base? Because I habe no idea and have been wondering how to.

Do you have a drawing program? Even paint counts

1 minute ago, Birb mobile version said:

For more simple bases like Jada bases, the fill tool works just fine, however if you want to colour a realistic base like Joy Ang or Peregrinacilla, you need an art program with layers, and use the brush tool to add colour UNDERNEATH the lineart layer.

Okay, I was just wondering how to do things like that.

Just now, Lagartopastel said:

Do you have a drawing program? Even paint counts

Nope. Can you recommend any?

13 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Okay, I was just wondering how to do things like that.

Nope. Can you recommend any?

i personally use kleki.com or aggie.io but they're all basically the same

1 hour ago, Birb mobile version said:

CupidWings

CupidWing name ideas:

Personality names

Positivity

Optimism 

Patience

Enthusiasm

Confidence

Humour

Innocence

Creativity

Passion

Pink names