Stray Fawn Community

Parasitic: WoF Roleplay (Open)

His Highness Lord Hades

42 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

A huge fireball crash-landed into the cave. A burning SkyWing franticly explained something to the SeaWing.

"This isn't good. Everyone, gather around. Two dragonets, Seafoam and Larvae, have escaped the cave through a river. If found, kill them. They could be working against us."

"WHA- I'm not just gonna- WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

12 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"WHA- I'm not just gonna- WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

"You will do what I say or you might be found dead." The SeaWing had turned hostile.

"Leave him alone!" Scorch lunged at the SeaWing, toppling him over.

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

"You will do what I say or you might be found dead." The SeaWing had turned hostile.

"Leave him alone!" Scorch lunged at the SeaWing, toppling him over.

Prism gasped, trying to help Scorch, but seemingly frozen in place by fear.

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Prism gasped, trying to help Scorch, but seemingly frozen in place by fear.

Scorch fell to the ground after a quick struggle. Scorch, although humoungus, was smaller than the SeaWing, and lay unconcious on the ground. "that's what will happen if you resist. Flare, take him to a cell."

"Sir, yes sir." The SkyWing, Flare, dragged Scorch to somewhere that hadn't been noticed by the dragonets.

2 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Scorch fell to the ground after a quick struggle. Scorch, although humoungus, was smaller than the SeaWing, and lay unconcious on the ground. "that's what will happen if you resist. Flare, take him to a cell."

"Sir, yes sir." The SkyWing, Flare, dragged Scorch to somewhere that hadn't been noticed by the dragonets.

"NO!" Prism sank to the ground, tears leaking from his eyes.

1 minute ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"NO!" Prism sank to the ground, tears leaking from his eyes.

"Now's the time you decide to love him!? With Larvae missing, Seafoam missing, Scorch possibly dead, and absoulute chaos?!?!" Frostbite seemed angered.

4 minutes ago, Guardian of the Earth said:

"Now's the time you decide to love him!? With Larvae missing, Seafoam missing, Scorch possibly dead, and absoulute chaos?!?!" Frostbite seemed angered.

"I CAN'T JUST TURN THIS STUFF OFF!" Prism was breaking down, avoiding Frostbite's eyes.

Just now, Guardian of the Earth said:

"Look out!" That was Frostbite's response. Then a horrible crunching noise.

Prism whipped his head over to Frostbite, dreading what he was about to see.

3 minutes ago, Guardian of the Earth said:

"I think you should run..." Frostbite said weakly before collasping. There was no doubt about it. He was dead.

Prism's heart seemed to stop for a second. He took a deep breath and fought back tears as he rushed in the direction the skywing had gone with Scorch.

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Prism's heart seemed to stop for a second. He took a deep breath and fought back tears as he rushed in the direction the skywing had gone with Scorch.

"AWW, IS THE WITTLE RAINWING SAD?!?!" The SeaWing seemed crazed now. His eyes were black. 

"LET TF GO OF ME" Scorch's voice carried fom over a wall.

1 hour ago, Guardian of the Earth said:

"AWW, IS THE WITTLE RAINWING SAD?!?!" The SeaWing seemed crazed now. His eyes were black. 

"LET TF GO OF ME" Scorch's voice carried fom over a wall.

"SHUT UP!" Prism screamed as he tried to muscle past the insane SeaWing. "SCORCH"

11 hours ago, Guardian of the Earth said:

Scorch's voice was critizing her, and Frostbite's was reprimanding her. It seemed that the voices did not like her desicion to leave Larvae. Larvae's voice clamed her.

she knew she could regret this decision in a while, but turned back and swam back to the others as fast as possible. she didn't know what forced her to do it, something just did.

14 hours ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"SHUT UP!" Prism screamed as he tried to muscle past the insane SeaWing. "SCORCH"

"OVER HERE!!!" Scorch howled from behind a large wall.

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

she knew she could regret this decision in a while, but turned back and swam back to the others as fast as possible. she didn't know what forced her to do it, something just did.

"SEAFOAM!!!! WE NEED TO GO BACK!!! THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!" Larvae, re-energized, appeared from behind the bend.

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"OVER HERE!!!" Scorch howled from behind a large wall.

"SEAFOAM!!!! WE NEED TO GO BACK!!! THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!" Larvae, re-energized, appeared from behind the bend.

"LARVAE! WHAT HAPPENED?!"