Stray Fawn Community

Google translating a horrible histories book. Because I can >:D

BirbMonstwo

Introduce 
It is a scary story!  Sometimes a teacher is really smart who uses very funny words...

”Victoria is corrupt.  what happened to sarah?”

“Please sir, what I use to clean my nail polish is so dirty!”

“Funny kid (boy!”

But you can be content with scary stories.  Made a great and bloody story.  Even experts will be enchanted by the exciting tales of the invasions pioneered by our ancestors…

”He'll bring 600 people into the Death Valley!”

“I think he's caught!”

• Haha 2

The story can be scary sometimes. Some of the things that are said about us are embarrassing ...

"The cholera may appear black before she dies."

"Sir, Fiona was just green, what's going on?"

Information is here. Made to remember! This book is not for the timid. If you have a weak stomach, do not read or close your eyes. I don’t think any Victorians are looking for a villa. Although translated into the Red Book, I do not believe. But I’m really scared. In fact, some Victorian people can be cruel, aggressive, and aggressive.

If you stop reading this book, you will know more about success than your teacher. You might be nervous about this story, but it's good to learn from it.

Warning again! This book is not for adults. Victoria elders abused their children. You don't want your parents or teachers to think negatively, do you?

• Haha 3

Victorian Post Schedule

Yes

1837 .-- Vijay will be King for 18 years.

1838 - Gray Darling Northumberland girl rescues five people from a sinking ship.

1830s- William Henry Fox Talbot reveals his first painting

1840- The world's first approved coupon, Penny Black, has been released.

• Haha 1

1842- Halfway through the law, women and children were not allowed to work in the mines.

1851- (British Industry Fair) The inauguration of the Crystal Palace.

1852- London's first men's service opens!

1867- Surgeon Joseph List uses phenolic drugs  The maternal mortality rate has been reduced from 45% to 15%

1868- Wilk Collins wrote the first Moonstone Spy story.

1871- Princess Oak opens Albert Hall Husband Albert is not a hall!

1877- Mr. Boot runs a pharmacy ... and something else (so we have our first shoes)

1883- The first electric train: great success

1887- The first story about Sherlock Holmes was published.  The opinion of Scarlett Research itself.

1896- The first sexually explicit images released to the public were shown in London at 'Kangaroo Boxing', 'Three Skirt Dancer', and 'Upsome Derby' in the UK. 

1901- Noon wins the League Association Cup.  They call themselves Tottenham Hotspur.

Bar

1842- It is estimated that up to half of all children retire before the age of five.

1845- Ireland is starving due to declining potato production.

1851- The first cigarette sold in England - people die from the smoke.

1853- A slight earthquake was felt in the south or south

1854- British forces will invade Russia in Crimea. Also caught up with Thrush Flory.

1858- Telegraph cable from UK to US - 28 days after the break!

1861- Victoria mourned the death of Prince Albert and spent the rest of her life there.

1870- Charles Dickens is dying of fame, but he is full of chaos.

1882- British cricket beats Australian rugby for the first time! National disaster! Her pride sprayed roses on British ashes!

1883- “Treasure Island,” Stevenson wrote. “Boy and girl stories remain popular,” he said.

1890- The first BD "Comics Set" came out. When the man tries to throw, he says he is flying! (Complaint)

1891- Education for children and adolescents is free; today there is no reason not to go to school.

1896- The speed of the car has increased by 400% to 4 kilometers per hour 20 miles! The red flag doesn't work!

1897- London taxi driver George Smith was the first to get behind the wheel while intoxicated.

1901- Queen Vic has died at the age of 81

Things are bad.

1837- Robert Coking ran 180 yards to test the parachute. it does not work. Template!

1846- More than 40,000 people are said to be in critical condition in Liverpool.

1849- Every week 2,000 people die from cholera - diarrhea, blue fever and more.

1854- The Bartholomew Exhibition, the last temporary exhibition in London, has closed. People love it!

1 hour ago, BirbMaster said:

1849- Every week 2,000 people die from cholera - diarrhea, blue fever and more

“Buy our new disease! Get diarrhoea, blue fever, and more with your purchase!”

*in fast voice* “terms and conditions apply. Side effects may include potentially dying,”

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...