Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

■︎︎❖︎︎❒︎ ︎□︎■︎■︎︎❖︎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ◆︎◻︎📪︎ ■︎︎❖︎︎❒︎ ︎□︎■︎■︎︎ ●︎︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ︎□︎⬥︎■︎ 🕿︎︎■︎⬧︎︎❒︎ ⧫︎︎ ❒︎︎⬧︎⧫︎ □︎︎ ⧫︎︎ ❒︎︎🙵❒︎□︎●︎●︎ ●︎⍓︎❒︎︎⬧︎ ︎❒︎︎✆︎ ︎⧫︎ ❒︎︎🙵❒︎□︎●︎●︎︎ ●︎❍︎︎□︎ 

put this through a wingding translator

• Sad 1

writing Mira's backstory here cause i can

Mira's mother was a monster who committed some crimes, so other monsters on Magical Sanctum were biased and didn't like her. They would make fun of her stutter and bully her verbally and sometimes even physically, which is how she got her broken antler. Eventually, she was framed for a horrible act and exiled from Magical Sanctum. She wandered around the Monster World for a while until eventually settling on Earth Island. She usually just stays out of sight and away from other monsters, but she managed to make friends out of Slate and Skye, and she sometimes even participates in the island song. 

• Eek! 1

24 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

writing Mira's backstory here cause i can

Mira's mother was a monster who committed some crimes, so other monsters on Magical Sanctum were biased and didn't like her. They would make fun of her stutter and bully her verbally and sometimes even physically, which is how she got her broken antler. Eventually, she was framed for a horrible act and exiled from Magical Sanctum. She wandered around the Monster World for a while until eventually settling on Earth Island. She usually just stays out of sight and away from other monsters, but she managed to make friends out of Slate and Skye, and she sometimes even participates in the island song. 

Idea if you haven’t thought about it yet: her mother was a theremind, who used psychic powers to do the crimes

• Love 1

1 hour ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Idea if you haven’t thought about it yet: her mother was a theremind, who used psychic powers to do the crimes

i was originally thinking her mom would be a clackula and her other parent was a theremind, but tbh that fits better

• Like 1

Just now, Foxcake said:

How dare you say that to party islands

AND HOW DARE YOU RANK GOLD SO HIGH

gold is alright. why do you hate it lol 

also party island is disgusting the only good thing about it is kayna

2 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

THE KAYNA IS HORRIFYING

well i mean it's better than everything else 

also its kayna. how could you dislike kayna 

"cOmE oN oVeR hErE  👹 👹 👹 👹" -furcorn, kayna, pompom, (insert party island's release date here)

baby/msm galvana looks so cute that i want to punt it to the moon 

baby/msm attmoz looks so cute that i want to hug and squeeze it until it freaking dies

baby/msm blasoom looks so cute that i want to kidnap it and keep it as my little flower bird 

e

i remember one time when i was in kindergarten they gave us these little colored squares to do math with. they specifically told us not to play with the squares. 

so like the stupid child i was i played with the squares and made a mini square burger out of them. the teacher came and was like "that's nice but you're still not supposed to play with them" and changed my status from green to yellow 

(explanation: my elementary school used to have this thing where depending on your behavior your status color would change. green is good, yellow is teetering, while red is bad behavior) 

that was the first time my status changed negatively and i got mad and was on the verge of crying lol. for some reason i remember that moment really vividly

• Haha 1