Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

someone in creatures of sonaria just called me a koser because I killed their baby murlk- 

it's just a baby you can regrow it and if it was a stored the species is literally so cheap bruh

also am I the only one who still plays social games despite being introverted 

I play games like pony town or animal jam and I just sit around like 👁👄👁 because my social anxiety prohibits me from talking to people 🙃

40 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Nah, you can consider as many of your ocs as sonas as you want 

ok 

so I have three 

if you want personalities I can describe them

-Andromeda the galaxy cat, the one you all know. I already explained her drama-filled story here before 

-Equinox, who is one of the deities of Animalia (goddess of balance). her design is kinda hard to explain, she's like a smiliodon/sabertooth cat with yellow fur, but with purple neck floof, tail tip floof, and ear tufts 

-Periwinkle, who is a periwinkle-colored (obviously) crocodile butterfly thing...so basically she's a crocodile with butterfly antennae and wings

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

ok 

so I have three 

if you want personalities I can describe them

-Andromeda the galaxy cat, the one you all know. I already explained her drama-filled story here before 

-Equinox, who is one of the deities of Animalia (goddess of balance). her design is kinda hard to explain, she's like a smiliodon/sabertooth cat with yellow fur, but with purple neck floof, tail tip floof, and ear tufts 

-Periwinkle, who is a periwinkle-colored (obviously) crocodile butterfly thing...so basically she's a crocodile with butterfly antennae and wings

forgor to mention x2 

Periwinkle is anthro 

I'm slowly becoming a furry help

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

forgor to mention x2 

Periwinkle is anthro 

I'm slowly becoming a furry help

actually technically Andromeda is anthro because while she doesn't stand on two legs like Periwinkle she does speak, which also counts as anthro 

so I've been a furry all along....

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

also forgor to mention I got my hair braided today 

I don't want to show a pic because I suck at taking pictures and I'm afraid my face will show

if you wanted, you could scribble out your face

• Paw up 1

I am riter

also violence warn if you don't want to imagine a Reedling getting mauled 🙃 

Piper trotted through the humid lands of Earth Island, trying not to step on magma cracks and sharp rocks as she made her way towards the edge of the island. Rounding a corner, she saw a big bunch of purple fur-Slate. A small frown formed on his face upon seeing her, and Piper sighed and got a bit closer. “I…I’m sorry, Slate. I didn’t mean to hurt you like that, and I didn’t want other monsters to dislike you… I was just being careful. I know you’re a good monster deep down, but…I don’t want your RitRawt to hurt anyone more.” Slate nodded, accepting her apology. Piper smiled, and was about to be on her way, when..She noticed Slate’s eyes flash red for a second. She flinched and started to back up. No no no no no no no…. 

“Piper, RUN!” Slate shouted while he was still conscious. Then it took over. The controlled Slate charged at Piper, pinning her down. She shrieked and kicked him off with her powerful hind legs and tried to dash away, but Slate jumped at her again, slashing mercilessly at her breathing spines. The more Piper screamed, the more it hurt, but she needed help…She shot a powerful gust of air at him, blowing him off, but the damage had been done…Lots of her breathing spines were mangled and cut. Slate got up again and grabbed her. Piper screeched and tried to wriggle free, but the possessed Slate got closer to the edge, as if about to throw her off. Suddenly, she heard footsteps, and looked back to see Piccolo. Slate snarled, his grip on Piper beginning to loosen as he held her above the end of the island. “SLATE, PLEASE! SNAP OUT OF IT!” Piccolo yelled. But it was no use. Slate threw Piper off the edge of the island. “PIPER!” Piccolo screeched, jumping down right after her. 

Piper opened her eyes. She was laying in a bed, in some sort of hospital…She lifted her head and looked around. A Jeeode noticed her and rushed towards her. “Looks like you’re awake, thank Galvana.” They said. “Are you feeling alright? Do your spines still hurt?” They asked. “I dunno.” Piper muttered, putting her head down again. “Where am I? Where’s Piccolo? Where’s Slate?” She said. “You’re on Water Island!” The Jeeode said cheerfully. Piper’s eyes widened a bit. “As for Piccolo- I can go get him. I don’t know who Slate is, though.” The Jeeode left and came back with Piccolo, his eyes watering a bit. “Pi! You’re alright!” He yelped, dashing over to her hospital bed. “Unfortunately, your breathing spines aren’t…Most of them were sliced in half or damaged in some other way, and they had to amputate some of them…” Piccolo frowned. “So that’s why my back feels so weird…” Piper muttered. “But, wether you’ve got good spines or not…” Piccolo said, putting his paw on hers. “I’ll always be there for ya, Pi.” He smiled. 

mipies

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I am riter

Piper trotted through the humid lands of Earth Island, trying not to step on magma cracks and sharp rocks as she made her way towards the edge of the island. Rounding a corner, she saw a big bunch of purple fur-Slate. A small frown formed on his face upon seeing her, and Piper sighed and got a bit closer. “I…I’m sorry, Slate. I didn’t mean to hurt you like that, and I didn’t want other monsters to dislike you… I was just being careful. I know you’re a good monster deep down, but…I don’t want your RitRawt to hurt anyone more.” Slate nodded, accepting her apology. Piper smiled, and was about to be on her way, when..She noticed Slate’s eyes flash red for a second. She flinched and started to back up. No no no no no no no…. 

“Piper, RUN!” Slate shouted while he was still conscious. Then it took over. The controlled Slate charged at Piper, pinning her down. She shrieked and kicked him off with her powerful hind legs and tried to dash away, but Slate jumped at her again, slashing mercilessly at her breathing spines. The more Piper screamed, the more it hurt, but she needed help…She shot a powerful gust of air at him, blowing him off, but the damage had been done…Lots of her breathing spines were mangled and cut. Slate got up again and grabbed her. Piper screeched and tried to wriggle free, but the possessed Slate got closer to the edge, as if about to throw her off. Suddenly, she heard footsteps, and looked back to see Piccolo. Slate snarled, his grip on Piper beginning to loosen as he held her above the end of the island. “SLATE, PLEASE! SNAP OUT OF IT!” Piccolo yelled. But it was no use. Slate threw Piper off the edge of the island. “PIPER!” Piccolo screeched, jumping down right after her. 

Piper opened her eyes. She was laying in a bed, in some sort of hospital…She lifted her head and looked around. A Jeeode noticed her and rushed towards her. “Looks like you’re awake, thank Galvana.” They said. “Are you feeling alright? Do your spines still hurt?” They asked. “I dunno.” Piper muttered, putting her head down again. “Where am I? Where’s Piccolo? Where’s Slate?” She said. “You’re on Water Island!” The Jeeode said cheerfully. Piper’s eyes widened a bit. “As for Piccolo- I can go get him. I don’t know who Slate is, though.” The Jeeode left and came back with Piccolo, his eyes watering a bit. “Pi! You’re alright!” He yelped, dashing over to her hospital bed. “Unfortunately, your breathing spines aren’t…Most of them were sliced in half or damaged in some other way, and they had to amputate some of them…” Piccolo frowned. “So that’s why my back feels so weird…” Piper muttered. “But, wether you’ve got good spines or not…” Piccolo said, putting his paw on hers. “I’ll always be there for ya, Pi.” He smiled. 

mipies

IT DIDN'T COMVERT CERTAIN PARTS TO ITALICS AHHHHEIOUWFRJFGDBGFHY6

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I am riter

mipies

This makes me hate Piccolo more why