-Microbiology 

-Gaming 

-Writing 

-Cosplay 

-Roleplaying (does that count) 

-Fantasy 

-Collecting pokemon plushies

Do u like to read ? 

I was just chilling about to go to school when out of nowhere my grandma decided to mention the medicine I need to take (I'm a bit sick) and now my mom is forcing me to drink that disgusting concoction-

• Sad 1

My dad sent my computer back to the company we bought it from cause its broken, so now I have wait eons for it to return- (and there is a possibility that they're not able to fix it and they have to send a new computer, which would be cool but also sad cause then I would lose all my clangen cats 😭)

Edited by Andromeda_
i typed loose instead of lose
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

My dad sent my computer back to the company we bought it from cause its broken, so now I have wait eons for it to return- (and there is a possibility that they're not able to fix it and they have to send a new computer, which would be cool but also sad cause then I would loose all my clangen cats 😭)

😢😭

19 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Why do I always glance up at the TV screen just as characters are about to make out during a movie... 

Like my dad was watching a movie near me and it happened twice 💀

100%

that happens to me on planes

i also remembers that when I was younger I was going to New York and my dad was like 

your way to small sorry fo live on wth ur grandparents 4 a week 

they got to gooooo and I wanted to 

anyways I don’t know why I said that it was just a thought rubbing through my head at this moment 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I hate mustard even though ive never tried it (unless i have and i don't remember very well)

I like it on food but only the VERRY prossessed one nc my parents buy the not prosessed one and it is so strong 

I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I HATE history homework. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HI- 

(and before anyone asks, no, i am not ok)

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I hate history homework. I HATE history homework. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HISTORY HOMEWORK. I HATE HI- 

i get you

not homework? but one time my entire class got a 4 (i think that's the equivalent of a b) on a test because the teacher wanted us to write something else than we were told to learn. except for one person who checked his notebook and the teacher didn't notice

we had the test again and i have a 5 now but i'm still angry about that

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I hate history even tho it’s interesting bc my teacher told me to take of my cool turtle necklace bc it was inappropriate to the schoool Dress code 

im scared of her now 

I can't change my profile photo for some reason... 

I drew a picture of Andromeda and I was going to set it as my profile picture, but when I go to my files to choose the image, my phone just shows a black screen

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I can't change my profile photo for some reason... 

I drew a picture of Andromeda and I was going to set it as my profile picture, but when I go to my files to choose the image, my phone just shows a black screen

Nvm got it to work

• Like 1

Bruh someone in a comment section randomly replied to an old comment of mine and they said that since I'm a furry I MUST identify as animal, and they also accused me of being a zøôphîl€ because I mentioned in my comment that I wasn't one-

• Sad 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:34 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Bruh someone in a comment section randomly replied to an old comment of mine and they said that since I'm a furry I MUST identify as animal, and they also accused me of being a zøôphîl€ because I mentioned in my comment that I wasn't one

why would somebody go online just to say somth mean 

like why 

(btw I k I sound like a 5 yr old but I’m older than that)