18 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

random fun fact you probably already knew: 

Tui Sutherland (author of WoF) used to be on the Warriors writing team

I thought she was sill an Erin 

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

idk if she still is or not, I just know that she has written for warriors

Yeah she defiantly wrote for them at some point 

On 2/11/2024 at 3:10 AM, Andromeda_ said:

i used birb's MSM oc generator and it generated a cybop and it said they liked doing origami 

how does a cybop do origami it has no arms 🤡💀

cybop magic

• Love 1

• Andromeda_ changed the title to Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗
1 hour ago, icecat said:

what does it mean 

like what are they 

its a reference to the song Nymphology by Melanie Martinez (its pretty vulgar so don't listen if you're sensitive to that)

random rant incoming: 

i hate how being gay is associated with femininity. It doesn't make sense at all. Sexuality does not equal gender identity. You can be the most stereotypical masculine guy ever but still be gay, or be the most stereotypical femboy but still be straight 

people also seem to call others gay for doing the most random stuff? like i saw this video of a guy baking a cake for his wife and there were some comments like "he's gay" or "female detected" like wth? what kind of logic is that 💀

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

random rant incoming: 

i hate how being gay is associated with femininity. It doesn't make sense at all. Sexuality does not equal gender identity. You can be the most stereotypical masculine guy ever but still be gay, or be the most stereotypical femboy but still be straight 

people also seem to call others gay for doing the most random stuff? like i saw this video of a guy baking a cake for his wife and there were some comments like "he's gay" or "female detected" like wth? what kind of logic is that 💀

At my school, everything is gay (according to the dumb students there, not according to me). Rain? Gay. Math? Very gay. Existing? Gay.

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i mean its a good song so i won't stop you-

ok ill listen soon one day 

16 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

At my school, everything is gay (according to the dumb students there, not according to me). Rain? Gay. Math? Very gay. Existing? Gay.

my fried for no reason: me??? gay and no that's not true but I might be aroace idk 

Edited by icecat
fix

16 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

16 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

random rant incoming: 

Yeah I hate that, at my school I'm called gay simply for having mid length hair, to my shoulders, and literally every girl that doesn't wear tons of makeup and is only interested in gossip and stuff is gay, and every guy that doesn't like sport or doesn't have an awful fashion sense is gay. The students are my school are so homophobic I hate it. 

And femininity 100% does not equal being gay

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Yeah I hate that, at my school I'm called gay simply for having mid length hair, to my shoulders, and literally every girl that doesn't wear tons of makeup and is only interested in gossip and stuff is gay, and every guy that doesn't like sport or doesn't have an awful fashion sense is gay. The students are my school are so homophobic I hate it. 

And femininity 100% does not equal being gay

I aslo hate the fact that the idiots are calling ppl gay as a joke because , its really not nice to say that but they literally joke about it like an and thing . I have been called lesbian on most days, tho im probs not. its not supposed to be an insult but its used as one . 

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

image.png.194bbaf255475e942ed3c4a1c00aa42f.png

I literally found this so funny 

idk why 

so lol

also why u ….. say uwu to them just dp this instead 

(>w<)

or  (0w0)

cat face 

so yeah have fun in the ocean 

• Haha 1

people in youtube comment sections are so ridiculous 

i saw this video of a bunch of people going "YEAHHH" bc the logo on a dvd screen went perfectly in the corner

someone commented "humans are simple creatures" and the replies had a bunch of people saying "except women" or just being blatantly sexist. like no its not funny in the slightest 💀

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

i saw this video of a bunch of people going "YEAHHH" bc the logo on a dvd screen went perfectly in the corner

someone commented "humans are simple creatures" and the replies had a bunch of people saying "except women" or just being blatantly sexist. like no its not funny in the slightest 💀

💀

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Nah why, it's not funny 💀