Stray Fawn Community

Emergency preparations for the apocalypse

BirbMonstwo

9 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Guys i think the apocalypse was a hoax

5 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

*spawns a million costcos and steals all their stocks of oreos* it was probably real but we're not dead yet *pops an oreo into mouth*

Somebody created a time-loop so that the apocolypse will not occur. For those in the thumpieverse who escaped before the timeloop was created it has. But for those of us here on earth it will always be today,  over and over again. 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Somebody created a time-loop so that the apocolypse will not occur. For those in the thumpieverse who escaped before the timeloop was created it has. But for those of us here on earth it will always be today,  over and over again. 

NO, NOT GROUNDHOG DAY AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN- *coughs* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

NO, NOT GROUNDHOG DAY AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN- *coughs* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yeah,  I know. 

We must find the one who made this time loop and force them to close it so we can be blown to bits in peace. 

But first, I guess we can do whatever we want. Because tomorrow will never bring us the consequences! 

On 12/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, Chiyanna said:

Yeah,  I know. 

We must find the one who made this time loop and force them to close it so we can be blown to bits in peace. 

But first, I guess we can do whatever we want. Because tomorrow will never bring us the consequences! 

Time to explode somebodies very expensive car without getting yelled at!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

G’mornin, apocalypse survivors.

I gather you here today for another rather important reason.

Sit down, gather around this here campfire. I have crispy bug wings if anyone’s hungry. But if anyone’s got your dimensions food on you, I’ll be happy to eat it. After such adventures in the human world, now months ago, I’ve been missing what you have here.

Enough gawking! I need to tell you all what’s been going on with the World Tree lately… so if you’re ready, sit down. I will work with you again, ADJ (Apocalyptic Dimension Jumpers)

Just now, NoOBiE the Thumpie said:

G’mornin, apocalypse survivors.

I gather you here today for another rather important reason.

Sit down, gather around this here campfire. I have crispy bug wings if anyone’s hungry. But if anyone’s got your dimensions food on you, I’ll be happy to eat it. After such adventures in the human world, now months ago, I’ve been missing what you have here.

Enough gawking! I need to tell you all what’s been going on with the World Tree lately… so if you’re ready, sit down. I will work with you again, ADJ (Apocalyptic Dimension Jumpers)

Welcome back, NoOBiE. As a member of the ADJ I’d be happy to help with whatever you’re talking about. And yea, I have human food. Here, take this popcorn.

So, what brings you back to our dimension?

1 minute ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Welcome back, NoOBiE. As a member of the ADJ I’d be happy to help with whatever you’re talking about. And yea, I have human food. Here, take this popcorn.

So, what brings you back to our dimension?

I’d much rather explain when more of the ADJ get here.