Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

Time for Google translated msm descriptions!

Drumpler:

”No one expected the Children of Earth and Air to become resistance fighters, but Drabbler made him believe it.  The sound shook the hard skin of his stomach, but Drabbler felt no pain.”

Pladdie:

“Kids gather to hear Brady, the King of Elvis!  A songwriter and storyteller, this multi-talented talent adds great music and atmosphere to the story.  From tales of mysterious black monsters to sea creatures that flap their wings at night and roam the deep sea, Brady can captivate audiences with song and entertainment.”

Woolabee:

“Vola bees are never alone - I just love it!  A bear in an interesting pose with its mate from breeding.  While they provide constant companionship, these tropical birds also leave food on the sandy branches of their unsuspecting flocks.”

6 hours ago, Attmoz said:

random fun fact you probably already knew: the magical islands were originally supposed to be fire islands. psychic island was originally fire frontier, and bone island was originally fire bastion. i dont know the original names for light and faerie though.

I didn't know that

5 hours ago, BirbMonster2 said:

I’m so disappointed that Maggpi didn’t get an Easter costume

I mean look at Parlsona’s existing Easter costume

Its so nice

bnuy

1C3BF841-7DEF-4357-A966-709BEFBC6852.webp.1662c4fa798b04a7f2970bbe8a50e10f.webp
Maggpi better get one

i love Maggpi's christmas costume 

the candy cane is so goofy

On 2/18/2023 at 3:59 PM, BirbMonster2 said:

Surprisingly balanced poll. Enchantling literally has 1 more vote than Yelmut and that vote is me.

A42F2EE1-C39F-4326-8B43-65633D30C630.thumb.jpeg.ef06c16148425040379240b15cc8bb9c.jpeg

screaming fire dude with decorative headgear >>> screaming magical dude with antler helmet