Stray Fawn Community

I'm Alive and I'm Here to Draw Other People's Ocs!!! >:D

Poo

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

It kinda looks like an alien dragon eating a slug!

1 minute ago, -Deleted- said:

Yeah... kinda

I also went based on the description which wasn't alot... so.. yeh

On 12/28/2022 at 3:50 PM, Fox leaf said:

Turbulence: a bright red female skywing with brown red horns.  She has slightly twisted horns with a hornring around it. It has aqua gemstones throughout it nearly. It makes her more brave and charming. In her ears she has black snake earrings (as in the snakes are black) and one of them has ruby eyes and rubies throughout it. It allows her to talk to animals. the other has sapphires. It tells her the answer to any question by whispering in her ear.  She has a wooden armband around one arm at the top of it and the armband has a smooth piece of obsidian in the centre. It helps block mine reading. She has a golden necklace with a polished ruby on the locket and the necklace is on a chain. It helps her change her form. She is cursed and is over 5,000 years old. She loves plants and doesn't eat meat. She mainly eats fruit. She also has amber eyes

Untitled501_20230112130410.thumb.png.dda2ae8893b607b520fe0ab1e89334e9.png

Here she is, I tried to be as accurate as possible. 

• Love 1

Two-worlds is a large browny yellow coloured cat. She is half infected from a zombie attack. Hey left half of her face is a dark green (same with her front left leg) and has cracks running from her left eye up to her eyebrow and halfway across her muzzle. They are glowing green. Her tail is a scorpion tail but the tip of it infects people into zombies when stabbed. Her left eye is black but the pupil is red. The right eye is a cloud blue and the pupil is sky blue. She has pale pink horns on her head and spikes on her back. She has small wings, lime green and shaped like clovers. She has black bracelets on her fore legs.

• 3 weeks later...