Stray Fawn Community

𝕯𝖚𝖈𝖐 |Duck Sim

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

you are a very unlucky duckling

you were unable to get to the shore, where Mother Duck stood, her wings up and panic in her eyes.

the current drug you upriver. the water pulled you under.

he panicked and froze.

On 1/17/2023 at 1:35 PM, lizardcake said:

he panicked and froze.

you hit your head on a stone underneath the surface of the water.

everything started to fade, going black until you went fully unconscious.

~~~~

you awoke on shore of a small area. rocks and stones covered it, building a large cliff above you. you laid in the river water as it splashed you a few times.

your head kinda hurt.. ouch..

you had so many questions.

where are you?

what happened?

where are your siblings?

did they make it?

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

you hit your head on a stone underneath the surface of the water.

everything started to fade, going black until you went fully unconscious.

~~~~

you awoke on shore of a small area. rocks and stones covered it, building a large cliff above you. you laid in the river water as it splashed you a few times.

your head kinda hurt.. ouch..

you had so many questions.

where are you?

what happened?

where are your siblings?

did they make it?

fluffy tried to remember what just happened. he looked around, hoping that maybe he would see his mother or siblings, even though he slightly doubted it.

11 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

fluffy tried to remember what just happened. he looked around, hoping that maybe he would see his mother or siblings, even though he slightly doubted it.

no one was in sight. all you could see was the calm river water, cliffs, rock, and the Big Blue(the sky, but that's just what u call it).

you could just barely see that there was some sort of green stuff atop the cliff in front of you.

D2 POV;;

@Acatwithliteralguns

You awoke in the nest by the river side, the one Mother Duck built ages ago. 

Speaking of Mother Duck, she was floating upon  the still river, watching the water.

Your siblings awoke beside you. You were the biggest duckling, meaning you had a greater survival chance.

Mother Duck dove, resurfacing with a fish in-beak. She began to make her way back to the nest.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

D2 POV;;

@Acatwithliteralguns

You awoke in the nest by the river side, the one Mother Duck built ages ago. 

Speaking of Mother Duck, she was floating upon  the still river, watching the water.

Your siblings awoke beside you. You were the biggest duckling, meaning you had a greater survival chance.

Mother Duck dove, resurfacing with a fish in-beak. She began to make her way back to the nest.

( using 1st person pov)

I, Shuffled my wings, The river water, Clashed With the Tiny rocks.

I, Looked at my mother, Beak still closed.

42 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Mother Duck walked on shore, dropping the fish to you and your siblings.

You were able to catch it, just before it landed in the nest.

I, Put the fish onto the nest Letting my other siblings eat, as well with me

23 hours ago, Cat said:

I, Put the fish onto the nest Letting my other siblings eat, as well with me

You each had a small portion. 

Mother Duck wiggled her tail feathers and walked back toward the river.

Your second-biggest sibling followed her, the smallest one trying to make their way out of the nest.

28 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You each had a small portion. 

Mother Duck wiggled her tail feathers and walked back toward the river.

Your second-biggest sibling followed her, the smallest one trying to make their way out of the nest.

I, Helped the smaller one out of the Nest.

then hopped out of the nest, and followed Mother.

21 minutes ago, Cat said:

I, Helped the smaller one out of the Nest.

then hopped out of the nest, and followed Mother.

The three of you followed Mother Duck. 

Once out onto the water, you and your siblings hung out a little ways behind her.

You waited as Mother Duck watched the water, diving at just the right moment and resurfacing with a medium-sized fish in-beak.

20 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The three of you followed Mother Duck. 

Once out onto the water, you and your siblings hung out a little ways behind her.

You waited as Mother Duck watched the water, diving at just the right moment and resurfacing with a medium-sized fish in-beak.

I Tried to do what mother did, My body sunk under water but my tail stuck out

My head, resurfaced as disappointment came onto my face. bubbles coming out of the water, when I sighed. 

On 1/27/2023 at 8:50 AM, Cat said:

I Tried to do what mother did, My body sunk under water but my tail stuck out

My head, resurfaced as disappointment came onto my face. bubbles coming out of the water, when I sighed. 

your siblings both tried to copy Mother Duck's motions. One of them resurfaced with nothing, and the other resurfaced with a fish--which slipped out of his beak and splashed back into the river.

Mother Duck quacked to get everybody's attention, as she was headed back to shore.

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

your siblings both tried to copy Mother Duck's motions. One of them resurfaced with nothing, and the other resurfaced with a fish--which slipped out of his beak and splashed back into the river.

Mother Duck quacked to get everybody's attention, as she was headed back to shore.

I Followed mother as I sped up, a bit.

On 1/31/2023 at 9:31 AM, Cat said:

I Followed mother as I sped up, a bit.

You and your siblings almost made it to shore, where Mother Duck stood waiting, when a rush of water swept over you. The wind picked up and the river grew angrier. The cold water slashed you and your siblings, eventually carrying you away with it. You saw a glimpse of Mother Duck before you submerged into the cold waves.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You and your siblings almost made it to shore, where Mother Duck stood waiting, when a rush of water swept over you. The wind picked up and the river grew angrier. The cold water slashed you and your siblings, eventually carrying you away with it. You saw a glimpse of Mother Duck before you submerged into the cold waves.

My body swift and swayed until the bright of day.

and when i woke up, i was just another unfortunate soul.

On 2/3/2023 at 3:38 PM, Cat said:

My body swift and swayed until the bright of day.

and when i woke up, i was just another unfortunate soul.

You awoke of a sandy area. neither of your siblings were in sight. you had no idea where you had landed.

your feathers felt heavy, tired from fighting for your life. the big ball of fire in the sky burned through your feather, onto the skin underneath. 

there were huge creates walking on two feet. one smaller than the other. the walked on a big tan-ish thing above you.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You awoke of a sandy area. neither of your siblings were in sight. you had no idea where you had landed.

your feathers felt heavy, tired from fighting for your life. the big ball of fire in the sky burned through your feather, onto the skin underneath. 

there were huge creates walking on two feet. one smaller than the other. the walked on a big tan-ish thing above you.

My head, was pounding.

i looked up, at the tan-ish thing above me.

• 1 month later...