8 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I got some electric spears from killing an elire scav I think that'll do

And I still have a few bombs, though those are risky

I do need a new vulture grub though

YEEESS

Screenshot(2852).thumb.png.54abb4dc9ef0630a615ac167fac68e89.png

Screenshot (2853).png

• Love 1

Google translated scug names + descriptions (guess which is which and I will yes. these are only vanilla scugs, I will do downpour ones later)

Someone is there

All kinds of pets and animals leave dirt and grime on the floor. Go into your heart and mind. Because that is the most important thing.

also

Strong, fast and productive growth requires adequate nutrition. But you're not alone in catching bad fish.

gave

You will then understand that it is a film about people and the secret of life.

22 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

also

Strong, fast and productive growth requires adequate nutrition. But you're not alone in catching bad fish.

Hunter?

• Paw up 1

Guess the google translations: Downpour edition

the ruler

Then the pain spreads over the body. My heart is like an angel.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Character

The leaves are soft and long. You have a vision, but you need patience, understanding and love.

career

They walk on land carrying water. This is the world we live in. This needs to be changed.

In this world

Intravenous administration has advantages, but the cost to the patient is high.

The second is wisdom.

The car still didn't move. The road was full of bad weather. people want to buy

2 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I love doing expeditions

Screenshot(2899).thumb.png.e5fee1952f432a9ff11fb50fb7d83fb8.png

I just wish Expedition showed the death count after finishing it (like a normal playthrough would) so I can compare the successful cycles

What's ya'lls favourite track in the Rain World OST

For mine I'm not sure but possibly the one that plays in the last wormgrass segment on Farm Arrays, when you're close to Sub. What was the name of that one again

And I also sometimes think about the soundtrack The Wet Moist. Not because of the music itself but because of how stupid the name is

Just now, BirbMonster said:

For mine I'm not sure but possibly the one that plays in the last wormgrass segment on Farm Arrays, when you're close to Sub. What was the name of that one again

And I also sometimes think about the soundtrack The Wet Moist. Not because of the music itself but because of how stupid the name is

I renembered it because of looking through soundtracks in the expedition jukebox, it's Emotion Thread that one's my favourite

I'm getting the Dragon Slayer passage, go ahead and place your bets on what the last lizard species will be! 

I've done blue, pink, yellow, cyan and caramel (in that order)

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

(for the farm arrays track i'd guess you mean raindeer ride)

i cannot tell you what my one true favorite is because i have so freaking many

at one point i've listened to the ost so much that you could ask me what the name of pretty much any track is and i'd be able to tell you

there are so much tracks that i like i literally can't pick a favorite so have all of them

bio-engineering, industrial complex threat, shoreline threat, the captain, floes, white lizard, chimney canopy threat, kayava (duh), deep energy, grumblebum, glass arcs, speaking systems, rw7/rooftops, rw49/nest in metal

as for the downpour tracks, halcyon memories, train tunnels, downpour, landmarks, triptrap, waterfront facility threat, metropolis day threat (night too but not as much), frosted festival, trusted component, accidented condition, pipeyard threat, chillblain grace, outer expanse threat, sheer ice torrent, unused rubicon threat, rain, orange lizard, wandering cut, metal canopy, wired

also, rw23/beat and rw31/sub sub sub from the alphas

• Like 1

Just now, lizardcake said:

(for the farm arrays track i'd guess you mean raindeer ride)

i cannot tell you what my one true favorite is because i have so freaking many

at one point i've listened to the ost so much that you could ask me what the name of pretty much any track is and i'd be able to tell you

there are so much tracks that i like i literally can't pick a favorite so have all of them

bio-engineering, industrial complex threat, shoreline threat, the captain, floes, white lizard, chimney canopy threat, kayava (duh), deep energy, grumblebum, glass arcs, speaking systems, rw7/rooftops, rw49/nest in metal

as for the downpour tracks, halcyon memories, train tunnels, downpour, landmarks, triptrap, waterfront facility threat, metropolis day threat (night too but not as much), frosted festival, trusted component, accidented condition, pipeyard threat, chillblain grace, outer expanse threat, sheer ice torrent, unused rubicon threat, rain, orange lizard, wandering cut, metal canopy, wired

also, rw23/beat and rw31/sub sub sub from the alphas

tl;dr this game's soundtrack is good

• Paw up 1

Another expedition, wow

THE LAST CYCLE WHERE I HAD TO GET 80 POINTS WAS SO STRESSFUL I COULD'NT FIND ANYTHING IN INDUSTRIAL THAT WAS STILL ALIVE I WAS SCRABBLING TO GET THE LAST 3 POINTS BY KILLING A CENTIWING WHILE THE RAIN WAS STARTING

I THINK I'VE REACHED A NEW PERSONAL RECORD FOR HIGHEST HEART RATE WHILE GAMING

Screenshot(2916).thumb.png.864cd3de308b7554ce3ca0434ce0e002.png

Why does that kill count look so nice for some reasosn

4 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I'm a big fan of Bio-Engineering! There's not a bad song in this OST in my experience though

Also, want to give a special shoutout to Metropolis's threat music. Listen to it.

• Like 1

Part 1 of explaining my favourite room in each region because why the hell not

Outskirts is definatley SU_A53. It's so iconic (at least for me) and I always think of this location (but also SU_B04) when someone says Outskirts. I renember my experience with this room when I started the game... I entered through the bottom pipe, the music started playing, I was like 'woooaaaah....' and then I saw my first lizard. Good memories.

Screenshot(2921).png.4990a7d27acce5c856933fbb3b94cb69.png

Industrial Complex was a bit harder to decide for but I settled on HI_C02. I don't know why. It's just fun to go through this one and fight lizards in it.

Screenshot(2922).png.7439091e6dc2fc82f6da0d1b8a624e20.png

I usually speed through Chimney Canopy, plus I don't like the region itself that much making it really hard to pick a room... not counting rooms in the Gutter (out of those I would pick CC_SHAFT01x) I decided to go with CC_C11. It's... intresting

Screenshot(2924).thumb.png.c935ebcdab8ff9e03433c1fcd1c4e7f5.png

Exterior! I'm counting Wall, Underhang, and Leg as one region just so I don't have to pick rooms in leg or underhang. This one's an obvious choice- UW_F01, specifically the very top of the room! If there's any room in Rain World that truly made me feel emotions it's this one. The view is so nice, and in a way it just makes you feel... small. It's that moment in the game where you realise that even though the map you just went through was so epic and expansive and detailed, it's just a tiny part of the world and you are nothing but a lost little slug. UW_H01 (the flat path on top of the wall to Five Pebbles) continues that feeling, seeing that massive city looming in the distance

Screenshot(2925).png.0013ae1fbd4299a572063ded7c89a4f3.png

Will do other regions soon

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Part 1 of explaining my favourite room in each region because why the hell not

Outskirts is definatley SU_A53. It's so iconic (at least for me) and I always think of this location (but also SU_B04) when someone says Outskirts. I renember my experience with this room when I started the game... I entered through the bottom pipe, the music started playing, I was like 'woooaaaah....' and then I saw my first lizard. Good memories.

Screenshot(2921).png.4990a7d27acce5c856933fbb3b94cb69.png

Industrial Complex was a bit harder to decide for but I settled on HI_C02. I don't know why. It's just fun to go through this one and fight lizards in it.

Screenshot(2922).png.7439091e6dc2fc82f6da0d1b8a624e20.png

I usually speed through Chimney Canopy, plus I don't like the region itself that much making it really hard to pick a room... not counting rooms in the Gutter (out of those I would pick CC_SHAFT01x) I decided to go with CC_C11. It's... intresting

Screenshot(2924).thumb.png.c935ebcdab8ff9e03433c1fcd1c4e7f5.png

Exterior! I'm counting Wall, Underhang, and Leg as one region just so I don't have to pick rooms in leg or underhang. This one's an obvious choice- UW_F01, specifically the very top of the room! If there's any room in Rain World that truly made me feel emotions it's this one. The view is so nice, and in a way it just makes you feel... small. It's that moment in the game where you realise that even though the map you just went through was so epic and expansive and detailed, it's just a tiny part of the world and you are nothing but a lost little slug. UW_H01 (the flat path on top of the wall to Five Pebbles) continues that feeling, seeing that massive city looming in the distance

Screenshot(2925).png.0013ae1fbd4299a572063ded7c89a4f3.png

Will do other regions soon

Btw if you're wondering where I got rhese room IDs and images, I used this website- https://rain-world-map.github.io/map.html?slugcat=white&region=SU