Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

10 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure slapped him again. "You will do no such thing, if you know what's good for you."

Calix backed up, his hand on his face where you slapped him. "Alright, whatever....I was warning you not to go that way." He said, rolling his eyes and trying not to look at the two mermaids.

11 hours ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Not good at all-!” Lyric practically shrieked and started swimming as fast as he could, pulling pearl along with him.

The submarine was fast too, the net outstreched and chasing after you two. It was inches away from Pearl...

On 6/18/2023 at 1:53 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"This wolf form is my original form. They caught me while I was disguised as a human, since sometimes I still have wolf-like attributes in other forms." They said.

'Ah. What's your name?' I say as I look around for any way out. The room seems to be locked tightly. My stomach turned as I though of what the woman said. Sold. Like I was some animal. 

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Calix backed up, his hand on his face where you slapped him. "Alright, whatever....I was warning you not to go that way." He said, rolling his eyes and trying not to look at the two mermaids.

"Well considering the fact you went out of your way to talk to us, what's so bad that's over there anyways?" Azure asked.

55 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

"Well considering the fact you went out of your way to talk to us, what's so bad that's over there anyways?" Azure asked.

"More people. They're searching the place again for more creatures."

12 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Ah. What's your name?' I say as I look around for any way out. The room seems to be locked tightly. My stomach turned as I though of what the woman said. Sold. Like I was some animal. 

"Taiga. After the landscape I was born in." She smiled softly. "I hope we can find a way out of here, somehow..."

9 hours ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric panicked and grabbed onto Pearl, pushing her in front of him as he kept swimming.

The net grabbed you by the tail, trying to pull you back. Pearl noticed and tried to help, but the both of you were caught in the net. "NO!" Pearl shrieked, trying to break the net, or do something.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"More people. They're searching the place again for more creatures."

Azure raised an eyebrow, but sure enough, she heard the scuffled sounds of footsteps in the forest. She rolled her eyes. "Thanks, or whatever." her gaze hardened into a glare. "I guess I won't kill you this time. But if you even think about coming after another mermaid, I will end you. Understand?"

3 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure raised an eyebrow, but sure enough, she heard the scuffled sounds of footsteps in the forest. She rolled her eyes. "Thanks, or whatever." her gaze hardened into a glare. "I guess I won't kill you this time. But if you even think about coming after another mermaid, I will end you. Understand?"

"Ugh, alright." Calix said, turning away again.

18 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Ugh, alright." Calix said, turning away again.

Azure waved rudely to Calix, and she and Indigo walked away.

"He's such a jerk!" she yelled once they were out of earshot. "I hate humans."

On 6/14/2023 at 2:16 PM, Andromeda_ said:

You followed the group. It was a small mix of different species; a few unicorns, dragons, jackalopes, and griffins. A griffin seemed to be leading the group. She had sparkling rose gold fur with white, intricate swirling patterns that decorated her wings and legs. "Run and fly faster, we can outrun them!" She squawked to the group.

Ellis pumped his legs faster to keep up with the group. He weaved his way through the different creatures until he was side by side with the griffin. "What the hell is happening?? Are the humans attacking us again??" He called to the griffin.

((I haven't read all the way through everything yet, but if you want, you can just skip to where everyone else is already at instead of having to assist me to roleplay my way through so that I'm up to date with everything. you can just fast forward my pov or whatever (words, ew) ))

9 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure waved rudely to Calix, and she and Indigo walked away.

"He's such a jerk!" she yelled once they were out of earshot. "I hate humans."

Indigo nodded. "Yeah. I also feel bad for the innocent humans who's reputations are tainted by these horrible ones...I wish I could drown them all." She grumbled.

9 hours ago, shortcake said:

Ellis pumped his legs faster to keep up with the group. He weaved his way through the different creatures until he was side by side with the griffin. "What the hell is happening?? Are the humans attacking us again??" He called to the griffin.

((I haven't read all the way through everything yet, but if you want, you can just skip to where everyone else is already at instead of having to assist me to roleplay my way through so that I'm up to date with everything. you can just fast forward my pov or whatever (words, ew) ))

(People's rps are separate from each other, for example for Heather Chandler and Stranger they've already been captured, while for some other people they're just starting)

The griffin nodded. "They're trying to capture us again, like they once did many years ago..." She shook her head. "Horrible. But we have to escape, are numbers already aren't too big."

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The net grabbed you by the tail, trying to pull you back. Pearl noticed and tried to help, but the both of you were caught in the net. "NO!" Pearl shrieked, trying to break the net, or do something.

“Oh nononononononononono” Lyric panicked and glanced around frantically.

2 hours ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Oh nononononononononono” Lyric panicked and glanced around frantically.

The net containing the two of you was hauled into the submarine and plopped onto the floor. Three humans were controlling it, two men and a woman. "Well, look what we got here." The woman smirked as she turned away from the submarine control panel. "LET US GO, YOU [REDACTED]!" Pearl screeched. The woman shook her head. "I'm sorry my dear, but no can do." She smiled ominously.

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo nodded. "Yeah. I also feel bad for the innocent humans who's reputations are tainted by these horrible ones...I wish I could drown them all." She grumbled.

Azure nodded in agreement, and the two started walking in the opposite direction of Calix and the forest. 

10 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded in agreement, and the two started walking in the opposite direction of Calix and the forest. 

"Now, we need to find a flying creature to help us..." Indigo said. "Do you know anyone who would be willing to help and hopefully hasn't been captured? I don't know too many who aren't merpeople." She explained.

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Now, we need to find a flying creature to help us..." Indigo said. "Do you know anyone who would be willing to help and hopefully hasn't been captured? I don't know too many who aren't merpeople." She explained.

Azure just shrugged. "I'm no help there. Anyone I know, we can't count on not being captured. Onyx was always too trusting of everyone..."

On 6/20/2023 at 3:00 AM, Andromeda_ said:

"Taiga. After the landscape I was born in." She smiled softly. "I hope we can find a way out of here, somehow..."

'My names Kam. And I'm sure we will!' I try to smile and make taiga feel a bit better. I glance around the room and notice something I didn't see earlier. A small grate, probably a vent was in the corner, covered by multiple cages. If I manged to get out of this cage somehow, I could easily shapeshift and slip out of there. I point it out to taiga. I frown at my cage. I have to get out of here. 

11 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure just shrugged. "I'm no help there. Anyone I know, we can't count on not being captured. Onyx was always too trusting of everyone..."

You noticed a dragon sitting in a tree, with black scales and green stripes and eyes that matched the leaves they sat by. They quickly noticed you and flew down, snarling. "BEGONE, HUMANS!" They roared, wings spread.

6 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

(Did you reply to meee?)

On 6/18/2023 at 9:07 PM, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

She watched in silence,  interested to see if Albina was going to escape herself

Albina would hide in the bushes whenever humans got close, but her white fur and feathers still stuck out like a sore thumb against the leaves.

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'My names Kam. And I'm sure we will!' I try to smile and make taiga feel a bit better. I glance around the room and notice something I didn't see earlier. A small grate, probably a vent was in the corner, covered by multiple cages. If I manged to get out of this cage somehow, I could easily shapeshift and slip out of there. I point it out to taiga. I frown at my cage. I have to get out of here. 

"Maybe I could try this..." Taiga shapeshifted into a dragon, with the same pure white color scheme and piercing icy blue eyes. She breathed blue flames at the cage in an attempt to melt the bars...but to no avail.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Maybe I could try this..." Taiga shapeshifted into a dragon, with the same pure white color scheme and piercing icy blue eyes. She breathed blue flames at the cage in an attempt to melt the bars...but to no avail.

'You have the right idea.' I mutter. I try to reach in between the cage bars, but get zapped again by electricity. Think. What disrupts electricity? Wind, heat, ice and snow. Heat obviously didn't work. I shift into a dragon and beat my wings as hard as i can. That doesn't work either. So either Ice or snow must work. I try to turn into an ice dragon, but I'm too exhausted. 'Could you turn into an ice dragon and try to freeze the electric currents?' I ask taiga.