Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'You have the right idea.' I mutter. I try to reach in between the cage bars, but get zapped again by electricity. Think. What disrupts electricity? Wind, heat, ice and snow. Heat obviously didn't work. I shift into a dragon and beat my wings as hard as i can. That doesn't work either. So either Ice or snow must work. I try to turn into an ice dragon, but I'm too exhausted. 'Could you turn into an ice dragon and try to freeze the electric currents?' I ask taiga.

"Alright." She transformed into an ice dragon, which was more slim and swift-looking than the fire dragon she was before. She used her frost breath to try and combat the electric currents, and then stuck her talons through the bars. "It worked!" She said excitedly.

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright." She transformed into an ice dragon, which was more slim and swift-looking than the fire dragon she was before. She used her frost breath to try and combat the electric currents, and then stuck her talons through the bars. "It worked!" She said excitedly.

I gave her an excited grin. 'Alright! Now you can get out, just shift into something small. I'll do it too, just give me two seconds, im exhausted' I sat back and hoped i'd soon be okay enough to shapeshift.

2 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I gave her an excited grin. 'Alright! Now you can get out, just shift into something small. I'll do it too, just give me two seconds, im exhausted' I sat back and hoped i'd soon be okay enough to shapeshift.

Taiga transformed into a bee, slipping through the bars and landing on the ground, before turning back to her wolf form. "Alright, we need be really careful and quiet, so that those humans don't catch us and put us in even higher security cages." Taiga whispered to you and the other shapeshifters, who were using the same strategy as you and Taiga.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Taiga transformed into a bee, slipping through the bars and landing on the ground, before turning back to her wolf form. "Alright, we need be really careful and quiet, so that those humans don't catch us and put us in even higher security cages." Taiga whispered to you and the other shapeshifters, who were using the same strategy as you and Taiga.

I wince slightly. It'll be pretty hard moving those cages quietly. I use the same strategy as Taiga, but stay as a snake. I wouldn't have enough energy to switch back to myself. 'Let's go then' I whisper, moving towards the grate. I slip through the first two cages that are in the way, but the last cage is big, and whoever is in it seems to be unconcious.

2 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I wince slightly. It'll be pretty hard moving those cages quietly. I use the same strategy as Taiga, but stay as a snake. I wouldn't have enough energy to switch back to myself. 'Let's go then' I whisper, moving towards the grate. I slip through the first two cages that are in the way, but the last cage is big, and whoever is in it seems to be unconcious.

It was a tiger, with white fur and yellow stripes. They had probably shapeshifted into one to try and break the bars but got badly shocked in the process. "Uh, are they good?" Taiga muttered as she inspected them.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:55 AM, Andromeda_ said:

The net containing the two of you was hauled into the submarine and plopped onto the floor. Three humans were controlling it, two men and a woman. "Well, look what we got here." The woman smirked as she turned away from the submarine control panel. "LET US GO, YOU [REDACTED]!" Pearl screeched. The woman shook her head. "I'm sorry my dear, but no can do." She smiled ominously.

Lyric was clearly panicking as he hyperventilated, he almost looked like he was gonna pass out.

1 hour ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric was clearly panicking as he hyperventilated, he almost looked like he was gonna pass out.

"Don't worry, we'll be able to get out of here somehow." Pearl said reassuringly. The humans turned back to the submarine and continued to swim around, looking for more merpeople.

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed a dragon sitting in a tree, with black scales and green stripes and eyes that matched the leaves they sat by. They quickly noticed you and flew down, snarling. "BEGONE, HUMANS!" They roared, wings spread.

Azure threw her hands up. "Wait! Hold on! We're not humans!" She flicked her wrist, and an arc of water formed above her hand. "We're mermaids, please don't incinerate us"

18 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure threw her hands up. "Wait! Hold on! We're not humans!" She flicked her wrist, and an arc of water formed above her hand. "We're mermaids, please don't incinerate us"

"Oh." The dragon sighed, looking away. "Sorry. Just...being really careful." They said. "Anyway, why are you on land? Humans still patrol the ocean, but it's safer than here."

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh." The dragon sighed, looking away. "Sorry. Just...being really careful." They said. "Anyway, why are you on land? Humans still patrol the ocean, but it's safer than here."

Azure sighed in relief. "We need your help. Or really, any creature that can fly's help." Azure began rambling about the prison holding creatures, and her and Indigo's plan to free them.

17 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

It was a tiger, with white fur and yellow stripes. They had probably shapeshifted into one to try and break the bars but got badly shocked in the process. "Uh, are they good?" Taiga muttered as she inspected them.

'Maybe we could try to wake them up? Hey you!' I tried to call to the tiger, but it came as more of a hiss as I was still a snake. I tried to find some way to wriggle around, towards the grate, but the cage was firmly blocking it. The only way out was to get the tiger to wake up. Somehow. 'Please wake up!' I said as loud as I could. They didn't even stir. 

On 6/21/2023 at 9:36 PM, Heather Chandler said:

Azure sighed in relief. "We need your help. Or really, any creature that can fly's help." Azure began rambling about the prison holding creatures, and her and Indigo's plan to free them.

"I would love to!" The dragon exclaimed, their green eyes glittering. "The name's Emerald. I'll do anything to get back at those humans, they took my best friend, and the father of my eggs..."

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Maybe we could try to wake them up? Hey you!' I tried to call to the tiger, but it came as more of a hiss as I was still a snake. I tried to find some way to wriggle around, towards the grate, but the cage was firmly blocking it. The only way out was to get the tiger to wake up. Somehow. 'Please wake up!' I said as loud as I could. They didn't even stir. 

"Be careful! We might alert the humans." Taiga whisper-yelled. She transformed into an ice dragon again to combat the electricity in the bars, before sticking her talons through the bars again, and nudging the tiger. Their ear flicked and they let out a soft grumble. "I think it's working!" Taiga muttered.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Don't worry, we'll be able to get out of here somehow." Pearl said reassuringly. The humans turned back to the submarine and continued to swim around, looking for more merpeople.

Lyric just kept panicking and hyperventilating.

(ALSO SORRY IF I DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE- IM IN KANSAS WITH MY DAD AND WE R GOING TO PRIDE EVENTS AND IM HELPING HIM WITH HIS BAR)

• Paw up 1

48 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric just kept panicking and hyperventilating.

(ALSO SORRY IF I DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE- IM IN KANSAS WITH MY DAD AND WE R GOING TO PRIDE EVENTS AND IM HELPING HIM WITH HIS BAR)

Pearl looked around, trying to find something to distract you. "Oh, there! Look how pretty that is!" She said, pointing to some bright, colorful coral. 

(it's alr lol)

On 6/22/2023 at 8:24 AM, Andromeda_ said:

"I would love to!" The dragon exclaimed, their green eyes glittering. "The name's Emerald. I'll do anything to get back at those humans, they took my best friend, and the father of my eggs..."

Azure's face blossomed into a smile. "Perfect. But we still need a plan on how to create a big enough distraction to free everyone."

7 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure's face blossomed into a smile. "Perfect. But we still need a plan on how to create a big enough distraction to free everyone."

"I mean..." Emerald tilted her head. "Maybe we could destroy something? Set a fire? Kill someone?" She said, putting their talons up to her chin.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:25 AM, Andromeda_ said:

(People's rps are separate from each other, for example for Heather Chandler and Stranger they've already been captured, while for some other people they're just starting)

The griffin nodded. "They're trying to capture us again, like they once did many years ago..." She shook her head. "Horrible. But we have to escape, are numbers already aren't too big."

((oh okay, that makes it easlier then))

Ellis wanted to help bring everyone to safety, but he figured that the griffin had everything under control (at least, he hoped she did), and he didn't want to be rude and take over...

20 minutes ago, shortcake said:

((oh okay, that makes it easlier then))

Ellis wanted to help bring everyone to safety, but he figured that the griffin had everything under control (at least, he hoped she did), and he didn't want to be rude and take over...

The group continued running and flying, until they reached a dead end: A towering pile of rocks. The griffins, pegasi, and dragons could easily fly over it, but it would take longer for those without flight to climb up, and the humans were close behind. The group turned around to meet the humans, all of which had anesthesia dart guns ready. "We're not powerless, we can fight back!" The griffin yelled, as a dragon next to her shot a burst of flames towards some of the humans, burning them and making them stumble back.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed a window where no one seemed to be near it. Perfect. No one would see you setting your bait.

I scanned the window for a bit, making sure nobody sees me, I get ready to dive into it.

45 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

I scanned the window for a bit, making sure nobody sees me, I get ready to dive into it.

No one was there. You dove into the window, shattering the glass and making a fire.

55 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

No one was there. You dove into the window, shattering the glass and making a fire.

I start feeling very proud that I started a Fire. I spread it a little bit, shifting my feathers to a fiery red then shift them back to a blue, making my feathers as clear as possible and I make an escape

On 6/21/2023 at 11:23 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Albina would hide in the bushes whenever humans got close, but her white fur and feathers still stuck out like a sore thumb against the leaves.

"Hmph" Toxicodendron radicans murmurs at Albina's white feathers

Toxicodendron radicans decided to see if there was any escape, testing for any weakness as well as drooling venom slightly, incase it could melt her out or anything

27 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

I start feeling very proud that I started a Fire. I spread it a little bit, shifting my feathers to a fiery red then shift them back to a blue, making my feathers as clear as possible and I make an escape

As you flew, you heard commotion, and soon enough, humans were distracted taking care of the fire. Now was your chance.