Stray Fawn Community

FORUMFEST 2023 (MAIN PAGE)

BirbMonster

1 hour ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Everyone: answer these random questions and see if you have the same opinion next year.

Tea or Coffee? Tea (even if I've never had coffee and basically never had tea)

Bath or Shower? Shower

Sweet or Salty (snacks)? Boths

Digital or Traditional (art)? Digital 

Computer or mobile (gaming)? Mobile (I used it for most of my short life ok)

2 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Tea or Coffee? neither. they're both gross to me

Bath or Shower?  shower

Sweet or Salty (snacks)? sweet

Digital or Traditional (art)? traditional, but only because the platorm for digital that i've been using recently is confusing and doesn't have as many features as i'd like

Computer or mobile (gaming)? mobile. i don't have a computer that i can play games on ;-;

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Everyone: answer these random questions and see if you have the same opinion next year.

Tea or Coffee: It really depends on the mood I'm in. I hate how bitter coffee is, so the only coffee I'll drink is a frappuccino from Starbucks because its 90% sugar. However, tea is often too bland for me, so I also have to add a ton of sugar and honey in order to make it have enough flavor for me to enjoy it

Bath or Shower: Shower. When I take a bath I never feel 100% clean because in my mind, I'm just sitting in a puddle of my own filth. It's also easier for me to wash my body and hair in the shower than in a bath.

Sweet or Salty (snacks): Again, depends on my mood, but usually sweet snacks. I love candy, so sweet food is always more appealing to me than salty food, although I'm a sucker for pretzels

Digital or Traditional (art): I really like both. I can visually see where I want everything to go and it's a lot easier to sketch by using traditional methods of paper and pencil, but with digital you can go into so much more detail than you can with traditional art. It's also a lot more cost-friendly because you don't have to keep buying paints and colored pencils, just pay 10 bucks for Pro Create and you're set.

Computer or mobile (gaming): Computer. Most of the games I play *coughs* genshin impact really don't well run on mobile, or I just personally don't feel like you get the full experience. Granted, Cookie Run and Subway Surfers are great on mobile, but PC gaming just feels more magical to me. Plus computers have the Sims 4

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Tea or Coffee? Tea, it's just better because I like fruit flavors (I had a passion fruit tea once)

Bath or Shower? Shower, it's just easier to get clean, but if it's simply for relaxation I go bath.

Sweet or Salty (snacks)? Sweet, sweet stuff just makes me happy.

Digital or Traditional (art)? Digital, it's just easier for coloring

Computer or mobile (gaming)?

Computer. cannot play most games on mobile.

9 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Tea or Coffee? Tea.

Bath or Shower? Shower because it's easier to control the temperature and baths make it hard for me to breathe now for some reason

Sweet or Salty (snacks)? I like both equally. I'm really good with salty (I drink soy sauce on its own, so) but not as good with sweet so idk

Digital or Traditional (art)? I like both equally. I'm good at both and they both tend to be a good as each other and usually as easy for me

Computer or mobile (gaming)? COMPUTERRRRR but I need mobile for MSM but I haven't played that for like, a month

12 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Tea or Coffee? coffee is great. i don’t drink it on a daily basis since i don’t need the energy but coffee-flavored stuff is great. especially coffee cake ohmygod i love coffee cake

Bath or Shower? shower

Sweet or Salty (snacks)? salty snacks. bhbhbhbhbhbh i love eating my takis and pringles while watching tv shows and movies.

Digital or Traditional (art)? digital, though i end up finishing traditional sketches faster.

Computer or mobile (gaming)? the only thing i play is genshin impact and roblox if i’m w/ my friends. since my computer is laggy (and hasn’t been opened for what, a year)i use my fathers desktop to play to play roblox, but my computer got laggy right after i downloaded genshin so haha not doing that again. i end up playing genshin on a school ipad.

19 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Tea or Coffee?

Bath or Shower?

Sweet or Salty (snacks)?

Digital or Traditional (art)?

Computer or mobile (gaming)?

Coffee decaf 

shower 

sweet snacks 

traditional like drawing on paper ?? Ok ye 

none I don’t game 

• 2 weeks later...