Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

10 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Give me a (canon) WoF character and an expression on this chart (made by MagicalPouchOfMagic) to draw!

The censored ones are the ones with blood (which I don't want to draw + a few might be a little bit more blood than what's allowed here)

facechartcensored.thumb.png.85d8e2d9f4008be41aa1b168aeb341b3.png

Winter H, 10

14 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I was highly confused because I was convinced you drew WoF bases but then I realised I was confusing you with Ozzy

I am Ozzy now. /J

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

one of my current projects is a meme video with Winter, here are his phone conacts out of context

winterphone.thumb.png.8f8d46f7b98a7f69d8157c6f07ce4e9a.png

If you can't see them properly:

Qibli: "Sand-snorter (midle finger emoji)"

Turtle: "That one green guy idk"

Moon: "Babygirl ❤"

and Hailstorm is Hailstorm

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Honestly I'm just counting down till Febuary because that's when I'll actually be able to get the WoF books I wanted for Christmas

Specifically, Legends: Darkstalker, A Guide to the Dragon World, and possibly the Winglets

11 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Specifically, Legends: Darkstalker, A Guide to the Dragon World, and possibly the Winglets

The Winglets Quartet was the first WoF book I read (I blame my Mom I literally told her I thought it wasn't the first book but she didn't listtennnn)

• Like 1

WoF headcanon from tumblr:

Pike would probably be the kind of guy to say 'TAKE A HIKE!' in an argument, but half of the time he accidentally says 'TAKE A PIKE!' instead

7 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

WoF headcanon from tumblr:

Pike would probably be the kind of guy to say 'TAKE A HIKE!' in an argument, but half of the time he accidentally says 'TAKE A PIKE!' instead

take a pike.png

• Haha 1