Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

If Peacemaker has an important role in arc 4, I don’t want him to actually remember being Darkstalker, or for Darkie to come back through Peacemaker somehow 

(Let’s assume there’s a time skip and he’s as old as the other protagonists at this point in time)

I want Peacemaker to simply find out he was Darkstalker. And then grappling with the horror and trauma of finding that out :D

21 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

If Peacemaker has an important role in arc 4, I don’t want him to actually remember being Darkstalker, or for Darkie to come back through Peacemaker somehow 

(Let’s assume there’s a time skip and he’s as old as the other protagonists at this point in time)

I want Peacemaker to simply find out he was Darkstalker. And then grappling with the horror and trauma of finding that out :D

like cinder heart from. warriors ?

its like ruins the shipping for like an entire book 

also am I still blocked to you 

and also hi are we even allowed to post here /

Guys I had a WoF dream. It was highly cursed.

So the dream started with me conspiring to find and streal the enchanted strawberry, because Clay and Tsunami had decided it was too powerful and hid it. Apparently, in this alternate universe the strawberry was used to trap Stonemover somehow (without him eating it), and I wanted to help him. Darkstalker didn’t exist and Peacemaker was his own dragon who was helping me.

Then I was in the real world again, but still in my dream. So the WoF animated series came out, and though it was official it was on YouTube instead of any streaming services, and there was no lip sync for some reason.

AND THEN there was drama on the wiki over someone mentioning a banned ship and claiming they ‘didn’t ship it anymore because when they did they were young and didn’t know better’

13 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

You guys should play Nullxiety on Roblox. It’s totally not hard or dread-inducing at all.

There was this one puzzle that took me forever to solve and when I finally did I screamed “YES! YES! I’M A GENIUS!” then started laughing maniacally and I wonder if my family heard.

The cringiest mobile game ads are the ones were everyone is like. Creepily obsessed with the game. Like I think I’ve seen one where a girl leaves her boyfriend for another guy because he was a higher level in the game or something 💀

17 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

The cringiest mobile game ads are the ones were everyone is like. Creepily obsessed with the game. Like I think I’ve seen one where a girl leaves her boyfriend for another guy because he was a higher level in the game or something 💀

i have 500 million power in rise of kingdoms (i am superior to the law)

• Haha 1