Stray Fawn Community

baryena mating

nichelings

5 replies to this post

I love this idea, on the condition the nicheling in question would need to have all the bearyena genes that are available, and they'd all need to show (i. e. hidden recessives wouldn't count). Also both front legs would have to be bearyena claws. And (this is a huge one ^^), it would be possible to mate with regular bearyenas only (not with the killers). 

I don't see the problem with this either. I agree that all bearyena genes would need to show. I think that maybe instead they should have the ability to befriend adult bearyenas (regular ones only) which would mean that as well as being able to mate with the bearyena, the bearyena wouldn't cause any trouble for the tribe either

I think what they mean is this:
Nicheling A has a bearyena claw, and snout.
A finds an aggressive bearyena and is allowed to breed with it, god only knows why, and it makes more hybrid parts? I assume this is what they mean.

• Like 4

I actually love this idea, I don't know why it has so many downvotes. 

What they mean is that if a nicheling is a full hybrid, they can breed with other bearyneas that don't have to be tamed because the hybrids are similar enough the bearyneas think they are one of its kind. 

At least I hope this is what you meant 😅

• Like 2