Stray Fawn Community

Axolotl Head and Leg

Sky

I present to you: the Axolotl Head and Axolotl Leg.

Axolotl Head Stats:

+Water breathing

+2 Fishing

Unlocked by: Inviting a creature with this gene into your tribe, Swimming 50 times, Fishing 50 times

The head would look like an Axolotl's.

Axolotl Leg:

+2 Swimming

+Regeneration (Explained below)

Unlocked by: Inviting a creature with this gene into your tribe, Regenerating 20 times

Regenerating: If a creature with Axolotl Leg is injured, the damage will not affect the creature's lifespan. Instead, it will 'cut off' the Axolotl Leg (if the creature has two, it will be random which one gets affected), making the creature like it doesn't have a leg there (not even a Deformed Paw). This will also take away the stats that the leg gives. After 5 days, the leg will be restored, along with it's stats.

Note: If the creature is attacked after the leg has been 'cut off', and the creature does not have a second copy, the damage will be taken as it would normally.(i.e. takes some days off the creature's lifespan. 

Another note: The leg is only damaged if the creature's lifespan would be affected otherwise (i.e. if Defense would normally make an attack not affect the creature, then the leg will not be affected either.) 

• Like 6

5 replies to this post