Stray Fawn Community

Suggestive Gene Reforms, both cosmetic and functional

Fishyfishyfishy500

Gills

they need more of a purpose, may I suggest 2 swimming or an ability to lure the smallest of fish to give it purpose?

Poison Fangs

perhaps we could bring back the 1 strength to this gene or add some sort of battle cry(boosts adjacent creatures attack by +2) with this gene?

Antlers

... a bit of a hassle to get, honestly outclassed by ram horns, perhaps they could add attractiveness in males? Because Male deer 

Hammer tail

... a supposedly strong powerful offensive tail, only gives an honestly puny 1 point of attack, maybe it could also inflict some sort of knockback? maybe it can knock back an enemy 1 or 2 tiles?

or maybe this gene is ok now coz it has cracking

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 replies to this post

Hammertail also can crack nuts... not sure if it needs a bost that much.

Yeah, poison fangs should have something else and I agree completly on the antlers, apart from different looks they just don't add anything that ramhorns give. I really like the attractiveness idea :D

You are right gills are useless but I am not sure how they could be made better, because them giving fishing is a little odd.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

Maybe it can let you unlock some sort of fishing snout? or give you swimming because it is streamlined, maybe 2 swimming

I like the swimming idea :D Maybe there could be a sort of lure feature because the creature looks like a fish and so fish are more attracted to creatures with gills

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jojo said:

I like the swimming idea :D Maybe there could be a sort of lure feature because the creature looks like a fish and so fish are more attracted to creatures with gills

cool, maybe they try to nip the gills, like how tiger barbs nip the fins of betta fish, it will deal 1 point of damage after 3 turns of adjacent contact

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jojo said:

You are right gills are useless but I am not sure how they could be made better, because them giving fishing is a little odd.

Maybe it can let you unlock some sort of fishing snout? or give you swimming because it is streamlined, maybe 2 swimming

• Like 2