Stray Fawn Community

Just my luck

Wander

I decided to start a new file and challenge myself. No mutation menu allowed.
I usually like to get nimble fingers on my nichelings. I wasn't really paying attention to body type, but most of my nichelings ended up having lean body.

I traveled to the next island and it was first snow... OTL
These genes are not very helpful on this map I hear. I've never actually played through a snow level.
Yes I know I could have avoided the snow level by traveling to a different island, but I'm bad at telling all the different ports apart.
Even though I logged like over 100 hours in this game I'm still p bad at it. shush. xP

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Be glad you're not as bad as me. I always start on a hard island, do terribly, and then give up and use the console. Only 0.1% of the time I do well.

I still do terribly when I use the console.

What's console? Is it like cheat codes to get you unlimited food and nesting material?

3 hours ago, Wander said:

What's console? Is it like cheat codes to get you unlimited food and nesting material?

Yeah  it is, but currently it is pretty buggy though I heard unlimited food doesn't bug your game out as much, I don't even know if you can give yourself unlimited nesting material

@Wander,

There sadly is no cheat for nesting material. 

Spawn rates, age, gender, genes, food and unlocking, at least, ancient and bearyena genes is possible, with varying degrees of results.  ExploreAllFields (or something) works quite well. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230909757

This covers the basics.

All cheats have had bad, tough fixable consequences for myself -- except one. Do not mess with certain spawn rates. Giant empty patches without food are game breaking. 

Spawn rates for wanderers and rogues did work just fine, though.

3 minutes ago, Wander said:

I used to play that game and never give my sims jobs, just use cheat codes for unlimited money.

I remember the other day, I was at my friend's house, and she was playing The Sims 3 (or something.) She never even gave her Sims jobs and didn't cheat in money, but she kept cheating in unicorns. It got to the point where her world was filled with unicorns (and dogs, too!) that her desktop crashed and she had to start a new save. It was funny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I remember the other day, I was at my friend's house, and she was playing The Sims 3 (or something.) She never even gave her Sims jobs and didn't cheat in money, but she kept cheating in unicorns. It got to the point where her world was filled with unicorns (and dogs, too!) that her desktop crashed and she had to start a new save. It was funny

i didn't play sims 3 as much. i was all about the sims 2
but that does sound really funny
like something i would do

unicorns are cool
ADD A THOUSAND OF THEM

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

She added more than a thousand...

This really reminds me of a time when some friends and I were playing DST, and she spawned in a bunch of Hounds... We all died

I've never played together, but I've played the standard version of Don't Starve.
Sometimes I die when it's just a few hounds. They're hard! Why would u purposefully spawn them? For their teeth?
I like playing as Willow, but I hear she's not good in dst.

Just now, Wander said:

I've never played together, but I've played the standard version of Don't Starve.
Sometimes I die when it's just a few hounds. They're hard! Why would u purposefully spawn them? For their teeth?
I like playing as Willow, but I hear she's not good in dst.

Yeah, the hounds are toughies. My friend purposely spawned them in because some rabbit was a sacrifice:

image.thumb.png.6fe4dfb21e539d289dd5dfce9980a70f.png

Also I'm a Willow main

(Top to bottom: My friend Coduk spawned in all the hounds. We don't really talk anymore. The middle gal was my old username (THE DOG and Friends), and Kira is another friend I don't talk to anymore.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Yeah, the hounds are toughies. My friend purposely spawned them in because some rabbit was a sacrifice:

image.thumb.png.6fe4dfb21e539d289dd5dfce9980a70f.png

Also I'm a Willow main

(Top to bottom: My friend Coduk spawned in all the hounds. We don't really talk anymore. The middle gal was my old username (THE DOG and Friends), and Kira is another friend I don't talk to anymore.)

ur friend crazy lol