Stray Fawn Community

Goggles-Kun's Update Journal - Niche Competition

Goggles-kun

hEYA my royal FRANCE BADGERS (I will never do that again.)

So, I finally decided to get up off my lazy arse and start the competition! I'm only, like, two weeks late! Ok. Let's start.

Volume One- Adam

All seemed to be normal in Adam's unrealistically huge family. The women were picking berries, the men were hunting, and the children were playing with each other in the amber clearing. Like I said, everything seemed to be normal.

image.thumb.png.3ead3c695625af3f2f5462f1f716126f.png

But not for Adam himself and one of his many sisters. She had spotted a stagmole, but it went back into its little burrow before she could catch it. So, she invited Adam to get it for her. Then, a shadow fell over Adam. He had little time to think before the blue bird's claws dug into his skin and took him away!

image.thumb.png.02fe86d0bd5929cd59c05fb7d2375453.png

Adam tried to fight back, but alas, the bird was strong. But during a thunderstorm, he saw his chance. As he heard lightning, he caught the bird off guard and clawed at him! The bird let him go, and Adam fell to what seemed like his fate. The next day, he woke up to a place that didn't look like home. It wasn't a dream, he thought. The bird actually got me.

And thus, Adam's journey begins!

image.png.4ba6a7b646de88ffc8db14ae8f095175.png

(You better like that quality picture, because it's the only one that'll be in the highest possible resolution.)

After Adam came to his senses, he quickly scurried to the ends of the island once he realized nobody else was there. To his surprise, there was a flower port leading to another island. He's seen one of these before back at his home, but he wasn't allowed to use it. Adam traveled along the path before him to an even smaller island. He thought that he was going to die alone before he could reach his home, and then--

image.png.9c7f4b8e209339599459ff57ab6c1c3e.png

HOLY MOTHER OF MARBLED POLE CATS. IS THAT EVE?!

Adam was startled at first. Her strange arm that looked like a bird's wing, her crimson-red splotches, and her unique green eyes made him uneasy. She told Adam that her name was Eve, and they soon fell in love with each other. They had a child, and Eve decided to name him "Barry B Benson", because screw life.

image.png.8d0e461ea964d8b60e4a492872b41eb8.png

Adam and Eve agreed to have just one more child, but then things got out of hand when nature flipped off Adam and Eve and said "Two is better than one!"

image.png.ba084fb266366f38243083599b384be2.png

Eve couldn't sustain having three children. In an act of betrayal towards her pink-furred son, she abandoned him there to die. Her family soon left for the next island.

image.png.ea1b38888f2f93863fc43b6944cb6e61.png

Her other twin son, Tanukir, didn't seem to be hurt by this. He was more interested in the sight of his strange wing. "Such a weird thing", he kept telling himself. "I'm half-bird!" His older brother, Barry, was bothered by this. They shared the same job, and Barry was mad that all Tanukir did was look at his reflection in the ocean. So he came up to him one day and said, "Your vanity is bigger than the moon, brother! Help me collect berries!" Strangely enough, he did.

image.thumb.png.6d979ce6c902fab9f6b30adbbc8c43e2.png

Adam and the gang soon left for the next island (along with their new daughter, whom I named Nil,) and was in for a surprise when they got there. It was a vast island with many biomes and places to discover...

image.png.10e25eaf441ecab84ba567fa08501674.pngimage.png.8f45e03b343da3305fb3fc0111897645.png

TBA!

• Like 6

Volume 1 - Adam/Continue

Adam and Eve may have been aging fairly quickly, but they didn't give up and were ready to explore this vast, new island.

image.thumb.png.2f2713427d02a4a4f3f376a7b45da1ec.png

The family settled at a spot where they could easily collect berries, while Barry agreed to go explore. Nil, Eve's only daughter, appeared to have trouble fitting in to her new environment. After all, she was born on the last island and taken to the newest one when she was only a wee kit. Eve reassured her that traveling was just part of life, and she'll find her role in this savage world one day.

image.png.ba23cda72300d4285d68c5f11fdc9b4f.png

Tanukir, Eve's youngest son, quickly caught up with Barry after his departure to assist him on his journey of finding more creatures.

image.png.5a822bb1aedb2e1070dd424c68d40147.png

All seemed to be well among the family. The children were getting along great, Adam and Eve agreed to have another kit, and--

image.png.ba865fbb3911c1d597467796ebe2bf06.png

Is that a goddamn blue bird.

Eve, get your gun.

Ignoring the bird, Eve gave birth to a new kit the next day. Sadly, she died as her kit was being born and left Adam & Nil to take care of them. The new kit was a girl, and Adam named her Velvet for her dark-red fur.

image.png.1059f1d4dee1eda16855d82a3710419a.png

Volume One - Adam/End

Volume Two - Velvet

Adam died of old age the following day, which left Velvet in Nil's care. She did her best to ward the blue bird away from her new sister, and actually did well to her surprise. Velvet soon got old enough to avoid the blue bird, so she and Nil decided to go find Tanukir and Berry. All seemed well until...

image.png.24e463dc7717ddb3c5885559762012f6.png

Thivid08, we're on a search party. Not now!

Back to Tanukir and Barry, they weren't having luck on finding some new wanderers. If there were any, they didn't seem to be interested in the two. Then, Barry discovered a tree stump, and called out to all available creatures in their area. No luck. He called out again. Still no luck. He was about to give up, until he called out one more time and attracted a female!

image.png.c2e8431656c4ffbfcd5b9aebb01e7dc3.png

"...She's better than nothing, I guess." Tanukir said to himself. Her name was Meana, and she was very sweet. Sweet enough to be a potential mate for Barry.

TBA!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Volume 1 - Adam/Continue

Adam and Eve may have been aging fairly quickly, but they didn't give up and were ready to explore this vast, new island.

image.thumb.png.2f2713427d02a4a4f3f376a7b45da1ec.png

The family settled at a spot where they could easily collect berries, while Barry agreed to go explore. Nil, Eve's only daughter, appeared to have trouble fitting in to her new environment. After all, she was born on the last island and taken to the newest one when she was only a wee kit. Eve reassured her that traveling was just part of life, and she'll find her role in this savage world one day.

image.png.ba23cda72300d4285d68c5f11fdc9b4f.png

Tanukir, Eve's youngest son, quickly caught up with Barry after his departure to assist him on his journey of finding more creatures.

image.png.5a822bb1aedb2e1070dd424c68d40147.png

All seemed to be well among the family. The children were getting along great, Adam and Eve agreed to have another kit, and--

image.png.ba865fbb3911c1d597467796ebe2bf06.png

Is that a goddamn blue bird.

Eve, get your gun.

Ignoring the bird, Eve gave birth to a new kit the next day. Sadly, she died as her kit was being born and left Adam & Nil to take care of them. The new kit was a girl, and Adam named her Velvet for her dark-red fur.

image.png.1059f1d4dee1eda16855d82a3710419a.png

Volume One - Adam/End

Volume Two - Velvet

Adam died of old age the following day, which left Velvet in Nil's care. She did her best to ward the blue bird away from her new sister, and actually did well to her surprise. Velvet soon got old enough to avoid the blue bird, so she and Nil decided to go find Tanukir and Berry. All seemed well until...

image.png.24e463dc7717ddb3c5885559762012f6.png

Thivid08, we're on a search party. Not now!

Back to Tanukir and Barry, they weren't having luck on finding some new wanderers. If there were any, they didn't seem to be interested in the two. Then, Barry discovered a tree stump, and called out to all available creatures in their area. No luck. He called out again. Still no luck. He was about to give up, until he called out one more time and attracted a female!

image.png.c2e8431656c4ffbfcd5b9aebb01e7dc3.png

"...She's better than nothing, I guess." Tanukir said to himself. Her name was Meana, and she was very sweet. Sweet enough to be a potential mate for Barry.

TBA!

Sorry, I needed that nest...

And Adam's tasty soul. (One step closer to becoming the perfect being)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Volume Two - Velvet/Continue

Barry seemed to be hesitant on becoming Meana's mate. After all, she had two deformed paws and had a deformed snout-

image.png.aacb4fd1034a4796d64e856c13bbacbc.png

IS THAT HEAT BODY?!

Barry happily decided to become Meana's mate, but Tanukir insisted that she bear (Did I use the right "bear"?) his first child. And so, the next day Meana gave birth to the first child in the tribe born to a wanderer. Since I forgot his name writing this, let's call him... How about Apricot?

image.png.5a7279036f20cf4b05a9f4ba7b7ab81c.png

Tanukir was disappointed that Apricot carried over Meana's deformed snout and paw, but was very happy that he also had a wing. A few days later Nil and Velvet eventually caught up with the two, and were surprised to see Meana and Apricot. Tanukir assured them that Meana was a sweet wanderer, and her son as well. This eased Velvet, but Nil still felt uneasy looking at Meana.

image.png.795f1b9fbb1efec841288ad4c7f1819c.png

But something else was wrong! Barry, Eve's eldest, was coming to the point where he was going to die in the next few days because of how old he was.

image.png.9d630abe200b3f5b55c60524b13af5a7.png

Barry waded into the river so he could die surrounded by water. Why did he do this? Because bees can't fly in the water lol

But first, he decided to call for more creatures on the giant stump. Then came Rameana, another girl with a deformed snout but no crippled paws.

image.png.f34e13f574de3bf29fea641c9b7b26ef.png

Tanukir, the tribe's apparent gold digger, mates with Rameana and has Nil chase out Meana. Heartbroken, Meana swears to "never return again", and leaves him forever. But he doesn't care, he has Apricot and Rameana. Barry didn't care, either, because he was in a lake slowly dying.

So Barry is dead now, and Remeana gets bored while on the tree stump waiting for her child to be born and calls out to the world. Nothing happens, 'till a strange creature pops out from the bushes...

image.png.ed68dec6c0808991ae10f383467bd69f.png

It was a two-day-old child.

Volume Two - Velvet/End

• Like 3

Volume Three - The Poor and Abandoned

The tribe was bewildered by their findings. This was just a small child... Velvet thought to herself, looking at him closer. A small child with no mom or home. He doesn't even have a name. She reluctantly invited him to their tribe and gave him a name: Vanrovan.

The next day, Rameana had her child, and that blue bird from volume one somehow caught up to them.

image.png.512d6dd59fbf8ede703cb95941abe2fd.png

Tanukir named her Bella in memory of Barry, whose skeleton was at the bottom of the river.

image.png.d37ec080c87d176ba7c017fec1732946.png

Remeana got bored and decided to call out for more creatures to see if they'd come, but an unwanted visitor came instead...

image.png.2c9aae4c5335d97f842e7df9608e8c54.png

"Horny male!," Velvet squealed, but it was too late...

Velvet had spent the next day crying. She was face-to-face with her daughter in which she didn't want.

image.png.7b1feb698ad0f92a1805e487819063da.png

Velvet had already named her daughter Apple, but she tossed her into the river out of frustration. Apple drowned. She first felt good about it, but then remembered Vanrovan, and how he was abandoned by his mother. Then Velvet felt even worse about herself and the tiny girl she had just drowned. "I'm a monster!" Velvet wailed.

Back over to Remeana, she called out to see if there were any more wanderers nearby. To her surprise, there was, and he wasn't a horny male. He was quite handsome, too.

image.png.1795e1b0f5ec05c12321303e338b9c12.png

"Hey, come here, my sweet Prince!--"

image.png.d5780940242b1209d07c7f7769f90bb7.png

"...Get the machine guns".

A few days later, Apricot came up to Velvet. "I don't think you're a monster," he told her with a smile on his face. "In fact, I think you're quite beautiful." Velvet was flattered, but she didn't have the same feelings for him. "I'm sorry. . . You're a cool guy, but I don't think--"

"Apple was the monster."

Velvet looked back at him with worry in her eye. Did he say what I just think he said?, she thought. "Prove me wrong," he told her. Velvet gulped back some tears. "...You're right... She's the monster, not me..." Velvet and Apricot settled down and eventually had a child together. Actually, two children. Velvet named the first one Taroduk, and Apricot named the second one Tavan.

image.png.d872efab637062e279771edcb9818023.pngimage.png.3a23d49c56fd7d6667ffc5ea0ad5f8cc.png

TBA!

• Like 3