Stray Fawn Community

America and Foreign Relations

Arcsoft

Here is our opinion on every nation, in case you want to build better relations with us. Will be updated as time goes on.

Republic of Raccoon Gazes: Incredibly good allies and friends.

Kingdom of Meringue: Relations are shaky, but we hope to improve them. Though we do not trust them.

Switzerland: Great friends, not exactly allies because Switzerland is neutral. Switzerland does come from the real world, so relations were already great.

Shade's Group: Is recognized by some as a terrorist group, and by some as a detachment from the mafia. Some say they are neo-nazis. The government of America states that they recognize them as a nation. Relations are shaky.

Destruction Guild: Not much is known about them, but relations are still bad.

Oakblaze Army: They are recognized as a fish out of water, a nation straight from the renaissance. Some call them a joke. Relations are not horrible, but definitely not good.

Kingdom of Peace: Relations are pretty good.

Island of Reincarnation: Haha, what a funny joke.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Unfortunately for you, we now have all the energy we need for our newest ploy. Only 17 nichelings had to die, too. 

* errects one very ugly canon*

The no paw curse is upon you!

Oh, how scary!

-Bonala

4 hours ago, Arcsoft said:

Destruction Guild: Not much is known about them, but relations are still bad.

Hey, were probably going to be at war sometime....

unless you want to destroy all the others then duke it out for the winner?

-Vampyr, From the greatest guild.

5 hours ago, Arcsoft said:

Is recognized by some as a terrorist group, and by some as a detachment from the mafia. Some say they are neo-nazis. The government of America states that they recognize them as a nation. Relations are shaky.

Excuse me! This is not the definition of my group! We would stand up for the peace groups if there ever was a war! And, we are not terrorists and we do not lock people away and eventually kill them. Though we do appreciate strong nichelings and we would like to fight in a war, in my eyes this is not how I see my group. Though they are shady...

-Shade