Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 011: Cobra (Base off JessieMew)

Biogamer

So I was recently watching Adams Quest and there was there the nichelings Cobra, Viper and Serpent. And I was wondering what if there was more genes (because Poison Fangs technically count) relating to snakes. So the cobra will be first will be the snouts.

The spitting fang, based on the spitting cobra would be obtained by having 70 days with a poison effect and poison 50 entities. Though having different nichelings with poison effect that have the exact same lifespan won't count. The effects would be +1 poison resistance, +2 smelling and +1 venomous spitting. The effect venomous spitting would be the first ranged effect which will allow a nicheling to inflict the poison status to a target. Next will be the hooded snout which is the most iconic feature of a cobra. The hooded snout would be unlocked by using strong voice and receiving attacks 30 times. The effects would be +2 smelling and +1 distasteful appearance.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

download.jpg

Edited by Biogamer
Forgot that distasteful apperance was a gene
  • Like 2

6 replies to this post

ok I like this because I literally had a dream once that a snake body was added, and I had a baby born which literally didn't have legs and just was a snake with a nicheling head in the swamps

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

very good, but i think that instead of "strong voice" should be a special effect that i have been thinking for some of my new content ideas which is the "alarm screeching" which makes the creature emit a very loud and intense screech/hiss not only make nearby enemies temporary unable to act (paralyzed in fear) for some turns and marked with a visble bright flashing red warning sign symbol in the top of its heads ("enemy detected mark") as well makes every nicheling (except for pregnant females and nichelings who aren't adults yet) in the player's tribe (and befriended bearhyena or any future tamable creature that can give hybrid genes if there's one or more in the same) temporary stronger and active (+3 for both strenght and speed until every nearby/closer enemies are dead) to eliminate the detected apporaching danger; this effect is also very effective against the hearing ape.

• Like 1