Stray Fawn Community

Dogs, The Havoc And Peace

Renio2490

Heh heh

heklo fellow people who’ve left me to this very cave to rot 

but do not fear!

I’ve returned your mind to Felix having cancer and if we leave him alone it’s going to get worse...

Mulberry walks up too Felix. 

"Here, try these herbs... I'm not sure if they will help... but try..."

(She's not healer but just trying to help)

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Mulberry walks up too Felix. 

"Here, try these herbs... I'm not sure if they will help... but try..."

(She's not healer but just trying to help)

(Help my laptop is dying)

”okay...” he nibbles on one and sits down.

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Help my laptop is dying)

”okay...” he nibbles on one and sits down.

(GO CHARGE THEN)

She starts worriedly pacing around muttering something that Felix just cannot hear. 

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(GO CHARGE THEN)

She starts worriedly pacing around muttering something that Felix just cannot hear. 

(No

its literally dying and won’t let me comment or check my notifications at all)

Felix sat down and watched her pace back and fourth, waiting for Graystar to do just something to break the silence.

( @FlowerMask )

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(No

Felix sat down and watched her pace back and fourth, waiting for Graystar to do just something to break the silence.

( @FlowerMask )

(!!! I had that problem, a simple turn off turn back on should do!)

20 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Soul looked at Mulberry. "Where's Smoke?"

"I don't know..."

(Btw, I looked at the characters... Fenrir and Smoke arn't on there

56 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(No

( @FlowerMask )

Graystar looked at Felix she tried to choke out something but came up with. “H-H-Hey...”

On 4/28/2019 at 5:31 PM, Aetherskye said:

Havoc pack member, Fenrir, tan wolf-like and a fluffy stump for a tail! with black eyes. Male. Commanding and fierce. Despite not being leader he commands dogs lower than him around. Always ready to fight.

@Renio2490

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Graystar looked at Felix she tried to choke out something but came up with. “H-H-Hey...”

"Yeah. I still feel cold... shouldn't we being going right about now? I mean, who knows what kind of disease I have... Oh sorry. I don't mean to make you worried."

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yeah. I still feel cold... shouldn't we being going right about now? I mean, who knows what kind of disease I have... Oh sorry. I don't mean to make you worried."

“No your right let’s go!” She sprang up her legs walking while her mind wandered.

27 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh! oh. let's walk..." She walked in one last circle before facing the way they were going

• Like 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“No your right let’s go!” She sprang up her legs walking while her mind wandered.

"Well don't we need Soul? Or... well I guess I am the leader. Okay."

She seems... scared?

12 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Well don't we need Soul? Or... well I guess I am the leader. Okay."

She seems... scared?

She looks at Felix then jerks her head back and sets her eyes determinedly in the direction of havoc pack camp. Your not ready to be a leader he must not die. Graystar thought gloomily.

Jet was out in the hunting grounds sniffing for prey when he smelled mole. He had already collected a big enough pile and it would feed the pack. Do you want to waste food for the sake of showing off? Jet stared at the mole for what seemed like forever when he finally decided, it’s not worth it. And with that he headed to camp dragging his catches with him.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She looks at Felix then jerks her head back and sets her eyes determinedly in the direction of havoc pack camp. Your not ready to be a leader he must not die. Graystar thought gloomily.

"What's wrong Graystar? Why are you in a rush? Soul's not even here, and we're supposed to be with her for the sake of finding out what I have. Oh well..."

( @Brokenshock )

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"What's wrong Graystar? Why are you in a rush? Soul's not even here, and we're supposed to be with her for the sake of finding out what I have. Oh well..."

( @Brokenshock )

“No your right let’s wait.” don’t be weird be socially competent! “Your fur looks really nice in this light.” You’ve really screwed up now gray...

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“No your right let’s wait.” don’t be weird be socially competent! “Your fur looks really nice in this light.” You’ve really screwed up now gray...

"Heh. Why don't you calm down? You seem stressed. Graystar, take a break. I know being a deputy is hard, but it could be harder. I'm making this as easy as I can for you. Because..."

FOR THE SAKE OF A CLIFF HANGER PLEASE

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Heh. Why don't you calm down? You seem stressed. Graystar, take a break. I know being a deputy is hard, but it could be harder. I'm making this as easy as I can for you. Because..."

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Have they gone halfway yet? Im assuming so...)

• Like 1