Stray Fawn Community

Me complaining about everything and Niche is mean

Renio2490

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

WoW player here (formerly but once again back..) and I never seem to wanna befriend anyone there, it’s just me and my dad it seems, and I guess that’s how I’m never alone on World of Warcraft. 

Still, for me.. it was kinda hard to just get along with other players on WoW, some of them have been very mean actually, like some are calling me out for my dps, and there have been people yelling at me because I made one friggin human mistake for accidentally pulling a mob in a dungeon when I’m not the tank, but ah well, maybe if yer not shy like me.. you’ll probably be lucky to find someone who’s a good talker and a nice person! Who never calls you out on your dps, and always forgives you if you make such a simple mistake that will hopefully never be made again.

Hopefully I ain’t the only WoW player with such experiences, if anyone else plays WoW and want to share their social experiences, uh.. maybe I should make a topic for that in Off Topic...?

I was kinda joking. Never played WoW. But I did meet some good people in other games, it's just that games die over time and I haven't had time for any online stuff in a while. I should propably hate WoW for ruining games like Guild Wars 2 all those years ago, but who cares today. It's dungeon, dungeon, dungeon and raid at god knows when... pretty much everywhere at some point. It's probably not (that) guilty

the only thing close to a friend ive made in a game were these 13-ish year olds I met on a minecraft server when I was like 10, and because they were teenagers they got into really petty and stupid arguments and I got in on some too but we were still somewhat good friends and they improved my life for a few months

my sister found out and was 100% convinced they were cyberbullying me (and I immediately thought that too, but looking back on it they were just teenagers and were actually quite nice friends) so she made me leave them

we did a lot of fun things together though! it felt nice having a load of friends I knew I could come home to every day, and they were really nice apart from the constant arguments

my favourite thing was when I had this server and got in an argument with the 14 year old owner because a staff member and I decorated the spawn for halloween (it was literally just some cobwebs) and he lost his shit at me and bragged about how "responsible" he was (ah yes, how responsible you are, screaming at a 10 year old). then he kept and kept on bugging me to tell him how old I was even though I said I wouldn't, and I got quite annoyed so I left

in my old friends server there was a cage there for about a month with an armour stand with his head on it made to look like him, that we had made to look like him being burnt. on the outside was a sign titled "mr pedo lion. dont be like mr pedo lion." (he wasn't being a pedo but he continued to be horrible to me and switching servers to see a whole display of him being killed in various different ways made my day a bit better, and reminded me how much they cared about me) (by the way he was mr. pedo lion because his skin was a lion) (on second thoughts this whole thing sounds really weird) (I was ten okay dont judge me)

I had a "really good friend" from Minecraft.
It was great, they were nice. Then one day, I was building something. It was a beautiful house, and we were decorating.

AND THIS PERSON THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO GO AND JUST BOOM! BLOW IT UP

I was mega mad that day and unfriended them.
I never go on my Xbox anymore, so all my friends are just but one, the very first person I met ever. I have to say, I regret talking to anyone on my account. I just don't talk to my "friends" anymore and play quality games and go on good communities like Niche and Stray Fawn Studios.

My sister was playing Minecraft today and offered me 3 dead ants. I love my sister. My rude, sister. She hates me.

• Sad 1

I'm using this topic to talk to myself.

Life's going great

I have Dank Doodle Memes in the background

I lost a tooth today

My mother bought snacks today

life's going great.

But my mother did leave me behind when she got ice cream.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Renio? said:

I had a "really good friend" from Minecraft.
It was great, they were nice. Then one day, I was building something. It was a beautiful house, and we were decorating.

AND THIS PERSON THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO GO AND JUST BOOM! BLOW IT UP

I was mega mad that day and unfriended them.
I never go on my Xbox anymore, so all my friends are just but one, the very first person I met ever. I have to say, I regret talking to anyone on my account. I just don't talk to my "friends" anymore and play quality games and go on good communities like Niche and Stray Fawn Studios.

My sister was playing Minecraft today and offered me 3 dead ants. I love my sister. My rude, sister. She hates me.

I can just relate to that from most online games I’ve played, and overall I’ve stopped playing them, they just weren’t fun anymore, and hardly had Niche people to make friends with.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I can just relate to that from most online games I’ve played, and overall I’ve stopped playing them, they just weren’t fun anymore, and hardly had Niche people to make friends with.

I wish Niche was in some way multiplayer.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio? said:

I wish Niche was in some way multiplayer.

I had the same idea.. maybe in the competitive way where you try to breed the best genes and who gets to home island first.

Damn. My only real bad experience is that you pretty much have to pose for a guy half the time, or people will hit on you. Even when they're 25 years older. Like, noCan't say I had arguments, but most of us were pretty snarky anyway

As for the occasional asshole, I'm good enough at pulling my own weight not to draw attention, or just don't respond. No one wants them or their drama, no reason to feed it.

By the way.... Sky's Online Family consists of Me, You, a Robloxian and two Minecraftians (though you and I are the only ones who actually know they're in the family. The Robloxian and Minecraftians don't know it. But they're my best friends on those games)

The Robloxian is JohnsonTheRobloxGuru, the Minecraftians are Beau188 and KittieCupcake

juts in case you ever see them in-game...