Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Sapphire started humming.

"On my own, pretending he's beside me. All alone, I walk with him till morning. Without him, I feel his arms around me. And when I lose my way, I close my eyes, and he has found me."

(I sung that tune and its oddly beautiful in some weird way.)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yes?"

"I was thinking about making a book club of sorts. We could just read and talk about books. Also, do you have any good books that you think I would like?"

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(then I probably sung it wrong)

(Maybe. It is a soft song. You could look it up. There's nothing about slavery or stealing and stuff like that. It's called, On My Own.)

16 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sapphire started humming.

"On my own, pretending he's beside me. All alone, I walk with him till morning. Without him, I feel his arms around me. And when I lose my way, I close my eyes, and he has found me."

"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver. All the lights, are misty in the river. In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight. And all I see is him and me forever, and forever."

16 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I was thinking about making a book club of sorts. We could just read and talk about books. Also, do you have any good books that you think I would like?"

"I wouldn't mind the Book Club-
And yes! I have tons... look, you like Warriors, right? I ordered a bunch of Fanfictions!"

(we'll pretend fanfictions are actually published in this world...)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I wouldn't mind the Book Club-
And yes! I have tons... look, you like Warriors, right? I ordered a bunch of Fanfictions!"

(we'll pretend fanfictions are actually published in this world...)

"Ooh!" She said and ran over to look at them.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at him, blushed, then beckoned him over.

Squid walked over.

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

(It's called Perchance.org. Here's a link to one of my generators, so you can find the site: https://perchance.org/warrior-cats-generator-v3#edit)

((THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU))

• Like 1

(When I opened the generator to give you the link, I got this amazing Ancient cat:)

Dancing Moon is a tom-cat with light amber fur and lemon yellow eyes. Their tail type is longy and their body type is semi-cobby. They are 46 moons. Their mutations are none, their ear type is straight, their ear placement is close-set, their body is intermediate, their face type is face, their legs are normal, their eyes are round, their tail is rumpy, their paw is normal, and their fur is semi-longhair. Their first catch was a toad

• Love 1