Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Did you try to see if she still loved you though?"

“It was an irrational descion I didn’t check.. but she wouldn’t look at me the way she used to.. she barely made eye contact-“ his voice broke.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hello." She whispers very quietly so Tulippaw couldn't hear her.

“Why are we eavesdropping?” She whispered back.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“It was an irrational descion I didn’t check.. but she wouldn’t look at me the way she used to.. she barely made eye contact-“ his voice broke.

"You should try to talk to her." He said, then looked at the clock. "Well, I gotta go... See ya!" He says and jumps out the window.

"You should try to talk to her." He said, then looked at the clock. "Well, I gotta go... See ya!" He says and jumps out the window.

“What is with people and jumping out windows?!” He silently crept to the door. 

(Is it nigh or still class time?)

10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Why are we eavesdropping?” She whispered back.

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“What is with people and jumping out windows?!” He silently crept to the door. 

(Is it nigh or still class time?)

Frost quickly walked away, making it so Tulippaw could see her as she was walking away, but it didn't look like she was listening.

Frost quickly walked away, making it so Tulippaw could see her as she was walking away, but it didn't look like she was listening.

He sighed as he stepped out. “Frost can we talk?” He asked walking over to where she and Mya stood.

He sighed as he stepped out. “Frost can we talk?” He asked walking over to where she and Mya stood.

She turned around. "Yes?" She asked quietly, looking up.

She turned around. "Yes?" She asked quietly, looking up.

“I want to know..” his voice wavered. “I-if you even still love me.”

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I want to know..” his voice wavered. “I-if you even still love me.”

"I do. But that doesn't matter since you don't love me back." She said and turned around.

"I do. But that doesn't matter since you don't love me back." She said and turned around.

“You really think that...” he said his words quiet and stunned. 

“You really think that...” he said his words quiet and stunned. 

"Yes. Since you decided to break up with me." She said, her back still turned away, and she took a step forward.

"Yes. Since you decided to break up with me." She said, her back still turned away, and she took a step forward.

“I broke up with you because I felt angry! Y-you loves Squid so quickly... I had to earn your love and trust and I felt betrayed!” He flattened his ears against his head in rage.

10 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

“I broke up with you because I felt angry! Y-you loves Squid so quickly... I had to earn your love and trust and I felt betrayed!” He flattened his ears against his head in rage.

"Well, it turns out that I didn't love him as much as I loved you!" She hissed slightly.

@FlowerMask

12 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Well, it turns out that I didn't love him as much as I loved you!" She hissed slightly.

@FlowerMask

"WELL IT TURNS OUT THAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!" He snapped, he lost his 'usual quiet and anxious tone.

14 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"WELL IT TURNS OUT THAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!" He snapped, he lost his 'usual quiet and anxious tone.

"Fine. It seems as though you don't want me here!" She said and ran back to her own dorm.

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Nuilo was a bag of skin falling off his bed.

His eyes almost looked dead.

he mumbled something and got back on his bed. He opened up his sketchbook at looked at Rako and Ismera in his sketchbook.

I wonder if that "Shad" will ever come back... maybe just for a time waster I could draw him. Yeah, I'll do that.

He started sketching the odd Nicheling.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

he mumbled something and got back on his bed. He opened up his sketchbook at looked at Rako and Ismera in his sketchbook.

I wonder if that "Shad" will ever come back... maybe just for a time waster I could draw him. Yeah, I'll do that.

He started sketching the odd Nicheling.

The was four knocks at the window, then a nicheling jumped in. "H- who are you?"