Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Servers

Sky

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

pc

okay so, in the launcher. In the top right corner, there should be something like 'sign in' or something related. You might be able to make a mojang account there. I have no idea if this will work though

Also, are you sure you can't just go along and play? I would think you'd still be able to play multiplayer even with an xbox account, but again, I have no idea.

Just now, random cat said:

okay so, in the launcher. In the top right corner, there should be something like 'sign in' or something related. You might be able to make a mojang account there. I have no idea if this will work though

Also, are you sure you can't just go along and play? I would think you'd still be able to play multiplayer even with an xbox account, but again, I have no idea.

hm maybe but how would I get it to 1.12.2? I'll do some research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

I would play, but I usually just play on singleplayer because I have a little bit of a fear of people on Minecraft o.o

I'm the exact opposite: I only play on multiplayer because I don't like being alone, even if technically I am alone because everyone is thousnads of blocks away from me sometimes. I just get really scared of the mobs. I've only actually ever mined once, and even then it was a staircase, changing direction whenver I hit a cave. 

Anyways, why are you scared of other people on MC? 

Just now, random cat said:

Anyways, why are you scared of other people on MC?

Probably because once I got bullied on a server because I didn't have a wolf. (Why though?) And now I constantly am like ` ` aH tHeY wIlL dO dAt AgAiN ` ` 

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

Probably because once I got bullied on a server because I didn't have a wolf. (Why though?) And now I constantly am like ` ` aH tHeY wIlL dO dAt AgAiN ` ` 

Most servers (which also means every server I play on xD) will ban (temp or perm) those who bully. If someone bullies you on a server with the rule of No Bullying, you should tell one of the Staff members!

Anyways, here's the chat rules for the server I talked about earlier, if you want to look: https://ranchncraft.com/chat-rules/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

My mom might let me get an account maybe (Maybe)  I can play tomorrow or Friday.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss