Stray Fawn Community

Space

• 1 month later...

This thread really belongs to off topic by now. Oh, well.

So my family is moving to a new place... under the condition of -- get it -- adopting the three cats the old owner left behind. He died of old age, so they're likely to be old aswell, but that makes.... seven cats. We'll seriously own seven cats

• Eek! 2

14 hours ago, blackcat for ransom said:

So my family is moving to a new place... under the condition of -- get it -- adopting the three cats the old owner left behind. He died of old age, so they're likely to be old aswell, but that makes.... seven cats. We'll seriously own seven cats

FDFGFDSDFS MY DREAM HOUSE,,

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:38 PM, blackcat for ransom said:

Would you like me to move it to Off Topic?

• Like 1

I spotted one of them yesterday. I'll be a while until we move in, but once I get them on camera, you can see our totally sane collection here. 

Pictures are kind of important as the other two seem really shy or we just got unlucky. Adopting the wrong cats would be funny, but not adviceable. The one I saw seemed really old, half blind but not too shy. No idea about the gender.

What they never tell you about depression is that you can pull -- something, like staying up all night writing 15 pages for a paper, and still feel better than on your average slightly worse day. How am I more awake. Why

I'm giving myself second-hand anxiety by terrible life decisions. That thing is going to be full of autocucumber