Stray Fawn Community

custom gem colours

Caracal

Just now, Brokenshock said:

On Windows 10, I've found the Windows (smily face thing) and I've clicked Niche. Now I don't know what to do from there...

What I do is look up team niche under this pc then go from there.

38 minutes ago, Caracal said:

does anyone know how to add custom gem colours on a mac computer?? i haven't found anything that gives the answer yet..

Unfortunately I don't own a mac and Idk how you find the gem colors on it.

10 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

On Windows 10, I've found the Windows (smily face thing) and I've clicked Niche. Now I don't know what to do from there...

i can try and send a link that might help, but i don't know the difference between the different windows versions, since I've never been a windows user. i'm not sure if it helps but if so, here's a link (this is where i found the comment that helped me, lol):

4 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I can't find LocalLow...

In the search bar inside your files and stuff, you type in %appdata%, and press enter

then you click on it again, and it should say C:/Users/-----/AppData/Roaming

replace 'Roaming' with LocalLow, that should take you to the file, and then click Team Niche

(That's what I do)

• Like 1

Open the Finder -> Click on "Go" -> Hold down the alt key, since library is a hidden folder -> click on Library -> open Application Support -> open Team Niche -> open Niche - a genetics survival game -> click on AnimalNames.ini (choose a texteditor to open it)

Maybe this will work? Philo posted that in another tab (instead of animalnames just look for the gemcolor one. You need html color codes for that, just search for color codes and you should find a page :) )

9 hours ago, Jojo said:

Open the Finder -> Click on "Go" -> Hold down the alt key, since library is a hidden folder -> click on Library -> open Application Support -> open Team Niche -> open Niche - a genetics survival game -> click on AnimalNames.ini (choose a texteditor to open it)

Maybe this will work? Philo posted that in another tab (instead of animalnames just look for the gemcolor one. You need html color codes for that, just search for color codes and you should find a page :) )

ok, thanks for the help!!!

• Like 1