Stray Fawn Community

Ask (part of) my pantheon

Sky

1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

Do you have any children?(For all of them)

-Uprex, goddess of equality

I just remembered that i wanted to add Annini so yeah she's this color

Are you kidding me?

Just my adopted son, Prince. He's the best son I could have. I want more children, but Meringue is always too busy. Maybe some day soon...

Yes! My daughter, Hope, was a cute little kitten. I also has another kitten daughter, but it's been so long I can't remember her very well...

Two. When i was mortal I found another 'blessed'(Annini is sickly) nicheling, a male named Roro. We fell in love and had two children, Inini and Toxi. Inini never did find a mate, but Toxi did, and had four children.

just wanna note that for Annini's tribe I actually had a family tree for them and Toxi's mate was Annini's aunt/half sister. (Annini was an accidental child between a female and the female's son...)

incest was strong in this tribe...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

What are your- that is, all of your- opinions on the tact of lying? Surely, isn't lying useful and needed?

...No comment...

Sometimes, it's okay. Like lying to get someone to their surprise birthday party. But most of the time, it's not.

Lying is dishonorable!!

As Sky said, sometimes it's okay, sometimes it's not.

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I get to live forEVER!! And Sky is immortal too so I get to stay with her forever and ever and ever and ever!!

“That’s nice... er, well, how about the rest of you? Sky, Emmai, Annini, what’s your favourite part of being gods?”

-Vankir

Edited by Systematic Earthcat
Colour!

1 hour ago, Systematic Land Cat said:

“That’s nice... er, well, how about the rest of you? Sky, Emmai, Annini, what’s your favourite part of being gods?”

-Vankir

(I’ll add the colour once I’m off mobile)

I'm not exactly a goddess, but I do like being immortal since I get to be with Meringue.

There're always an abundance of prey in Tyni, so i can hunt every day!

It's quite interesting to control the fates of other nichelings. No one knows who made Meringue and Emmai gods, but since I became one, I've been the one to appoint new gods and goddesses, since it's their fate and I can control that.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I'm not exactly a goddess, but I do like being immortal since I get to be with Meringue.

There're always an abundance of prey in Tyni, so i can hunt every day!

It's quite interesting to control the fates of other nichelings. No one knows who made Meringue and Emmai gods, but since I became one, I've been the one to appoint new gods and goddesses, since it's their fate and I can control that.

COOL! :)

1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

If you in a tribe that had groups, what would you do?

-Uprex, Goddess of Equality

I'd be the one having all the children! Yeah!

I suppose I'd collect berries.

I'd be a hunter, obviously!

I have claws like Emmai, so I guess I'd hunt. Unfortunately now Emmai will probably ask me to hunt with her every day...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

What do you think of melons?

-Melon

They're awesome!

They're quite good. (In Animal Crossing New Leaf, my character has a watermelon hat and shirt :D)

I only eat the prey I've caught with my own two claws, thank you!

Eh. I grew up on rabbils and nuts, so I don't really care for other foods.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

uhhmm… as the very first Queen of the land of "Peaceful Raccoons", me, Siis, would like to ask all of you how controlling an entire tribe would make you feel?
-Siis, Queen of SG

I don't want to control anybody!

I would rather them have free will.

Great! We would get to hunt together every day!

I'm not sure. I control the fates of every creature except other gods and goddesses, so I suppose I can already control whole tribes.

1 hour ago, Systematic Earthcat said:

"What are all of you guys' favourite food? Though I get the feeling I know at least some of your favourites, Emmai..."

-Rais, Spirit of War/the Hunt

CHEESE!

Baked potatoes :)

I like anything and everything I catch!

Acorns. That's one of the foods I grew up on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Systematic Earthcat said:

(Wait, how do nichelings know what cheese is?)

Meringue and Sky would like to keep that a secret between themselves.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

...Meringue, out of all the people/Nichelings you know, who would you want to be mates with the most?
-Renio

SKY! But if I'd have to choose somebody who I'm not mates with yet... well...  don't tell them this because they won't like it, but it's a tie between Emmai and Annini. They're both pretty and they're both goddesses.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Meringue, where do you suppose your strengths lie even in your sickness? I see you carry a blessed Bearyena claw and horns, how do you fare with them?(were those multiple questions in one sentence..?)

-Zacian(god of war)