Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

9 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"But do you like her personality? Sure those are good traits, but do you like her? She's probably going to be queen no matter what..."

“I do find that I would rather have a strong willed smart mate, but it is hard to choose.. if I looked at it from a power standpoint I would choose Socya..”

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Nyo looked at Forsythia. "Who will serve them breakfast? I did yesterday..."

Sacoya looked at Maple. "So... How is your little plant going?"

@Renio2490

“I-I will.” She shuffles our into the dinning hall carrying some trays. 

Clover stood guarding the door when she saw the peacock tailed nicheling. She looks like a queen!

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I-I will.” She shuffles our into the dinning hall carrying some trays. 

Clover stood guarding the door when she saw the peacock tailed nicheling. She looks like a queen!

Sacoya looked at Clover, noticing how she was looking at the servant.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I do find that I would rather have a strong willed smart mate, but it is hard to choose.. if I looked at it from a power standpoint I would choose Socya..”

He nodded. "Talk to her later. See if you like her any other way..."

• Like 1

The queen sat at the head of the table and gave a cold look to the servant as she curtseyed and shakily set the dishes down on the table.

Forsythia went over to where the eldest princess was sitting. While walking she tripped over a small crack in the flooring. “Oh! Oh no..” Forsythia had spilled a pitcher of water on Sacoya. “M-m-my lady I’m t-terribly s-Sorry l-let me help!”

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

The queen sat at the head of the table and gave a cold look to the servant as she curtseyed and shakily set the dishes down on the table.

Forsythia went over to where the eldest princess was sitting. While walking she tripped over a small crack in the flooring. “Oh! Oh no..” Forsythia had spilled a pitcher of water on Sacoya. “M-m-my lady I’m t-terribly s-Sorry l-let me help!”

She looked at Forsythia. "It's fine." She said.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

She looked at Forsythia. "It's fine." She said.

“N-n-no I-it’s not h-her m-majest-“

”FORSYTHIA!” The queen screamed. “HOW DARE YOU SPILL WATER ON MY DAUGHTER!” Her voice boomed like thunder. “ONE OF YOU GAURDS TAKE HER AWAY FROM HERE NOW!” 

Clover raises her paw without meaning to. “O- er I will your royal majesty!” She looks at Forsythia meaningless and the scramble out of the room together.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“N-n-no I-it’s not h-her m-majest-“

”FORSYTHIA!” The queen screamed. “HOW DARE YOU SPILL WATER ON MY DAUGHTER!” Her voice boomed like thunder. “ONE OF YOU GAURDS TAKE HER AWAY FROM HERE NOW!” 

Clover raises her paw without meaning to. “O- er I will your royal majesty!” She looks at Forsythia meaningless and the scramble out of the room together.

Sacoya looked at her mother. 

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Sacoya looked at her mother. 

“Ah that’s better Sacoya dear do you need a moment to freshen up? Me and Maple will be here when you get back.”

“Ah that’s better Sacoya dear do you need a moment to freshen up? Me and Maple will be here when you get back.”

"No, I'm fine." She said and finished breakfast.

(Wouldn't Sacoya be next in line for the throne?)

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"No, I'm fine." She said and finished breakfast.

(Wouldn't Sacoya be next in line for the throne?)

(Yes bc She’s the eldest daughter in the event that she died Maple would be the heir to the throne.)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Yes bc She’s the eldest daughter in the event that she died Maple would be the heir to the throne.)

(Okay. So is the queen more worried about her?)

"What should I do now?" She asked.

Cardinal looked at Falcon, "You should go talk to her now." He said.

(They're in a room together.)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(Okay. So is the queen more worried about her?)

"What should I do now?" She asked.

Cardinal looked at Falcon, "You should go talk to her now." He said.

(They're in a room together.)

(Idk)

”well we’re done with breakfast you can have some free time before your classes Sacoya, and Maple can spend her day with her plant if she wants.” The queen left the room her cape flowing behind her.

Falcon nodded and walked up to the princess. He bowed. “Greetings princess Sacoya would you like to go on a tour of the gardens with me?”

(Idk)

”well we’re done with breakfast you can have some free time before your classes Sacoya, and Maple can spend her day with her plant if she wants.” The queen left the room her cape flowing behind her.

Falcon nodded and walked up to the princess. He bowed. “Greetings princess Sacoya would you like to go on a tour of the gardens with me?”

"Eh, I guess." Sacoya said. Maple likes the gardens way more then me... But it's okay.

"Eh, I guess." Sacoya said. Maple likes the gardens way more then me... But it's okay.

“Or do you want to spar?” He asked.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"We could just take a walk. Then we'll spar, maybe."

“Whatever you want to do my lady I was just giving suggestions.”

“Pssst! Follow me!” Clover grabbed Forsythia’s arm and led her to a little courtyard that wasn’t the main gardens.

”s-Who are you?” Forsythia asked.

”Clover a guard, who are you?”  ,your beautiful and stunning and don’t deserve to be a servant! She wanted to scream but she didn’t.

”F-F-Forsythia..” she said shyly.

”Are you ok Forsythia?” Clover asked.

”Y-yes j-just paranoid..” Forsythia stuttered

”about the queen?” Clover asked

”y-yes..” Forsythia whispered.

”why?” Clover tilted her head.

”...” Forsythia didn’t reply

clover didn’t pressure her and gave her a tiny hesitant hug. They stayed there for a little while just hugging.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I guess we could just take a walk."

“Yes m’lady lead the way.” He stepped into place next to her and held out his arm for her to hold.

"I guess we could just take a walk."

Suddenly, she was in a field. There were two young nichelings. They looked the same age. As she looked harder, one of them looked like herself. Then she looked up and saw her... Mother. "Sakoya, Acacia! Come along." She said, then Sakoya's vision returned to normal. "I have to speak with my mother." She said.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, she was in a field. There were two young nichelings. They looked the same age. As she looked harder, one of them looked like herself. Then she looked up and saw her... Mother. "Sakoya, Acacia! Come along." She said, then Sakoya's vision returned to normal. "I have to speak with my mother." She said.

“I see let’s go then I will bring you to her if you’d like.” He offered.